Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination
@riki, I missed the amazing race last night, I have been semi-sick lately, just a cold no big deal, and I have been taking this medicine which makes me drowsy. I feel asleep on and off last night then I woke up at 6am which I never do, but I had to go to the orthodontist at 10am anyway. Then I went back home and fell asleep and missed English on purpose, woke up and watched Ellen. I miss that show everyday because of school and I <3 Ellen. She had a 5 year old ping pong genius from China. She was so adorable and then Ellen was getting killed and then she used this giant paddle, it was very funny. At the same time I was studying for a Spanish test, so I arrived at school at 5:45 and finished the test an hour later. I went back home a took a shower and now typing up answers to your questions. I have an assignment for history due tomorrow night and that's what I'll be working on for the next few hours. This was a long off topic answer but this thread is sorta a blog to me now. ^_^
@Kaiten Well, I like to eat and drink healthy so my answer is none of the above. Before I turned over that leaf I would have answered Coke Cherry and 7up Cherry, I think they have those flavors in production.
My 700th post
