Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Guess what, Austin? It started to snow right now! :D
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Snow!?!?! :wtf I wish we had snow here in NC but I will just have to wait until January. This pic is from earlier this year from my backyard.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

That is a lot of snow! How many inches was it?

BTW, it's just snowed a little bit (definitely less than an inch), but the sun came out so the snow melted away.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Jin I give my cats ice cream all the time, they like strawberry and vanilla. :)

@riki I can't remember maybe 5-6 inches My cats are terrified by snow, I will take a picture of their reaction next time we get some of the white stuff. :tem
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I wish there was snow where I live :( Even tough we have temperature under 0 degrees sometimes it never snows.

There wa actually a bit of snow 3 or 4 years ago and it was the first time in 50 years lol
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

That is a lot! We rarely have that amount here; it is usually 1-2 inches. I can imagine what your cats' expressions would be. :XD

When my family was living at our old house, one of the neighborhood cats (Coco) would come by to see us. Once during the winter, we saw her on our driveway so we called her over. To avoid the snow and reach our front porch, all she did was hop from one patch of grass to another, which we found adorable. ^^

Our neighbor's cat (Raphael) used to visit our house and he tried his best to avoid touching the snow as much as possible. Unfortunately, he went missing a couple years ago, and we don't know what happened to him. Our neighbor thinks that a coyote killed him, but it is still a mystery. :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Thats cool AkiPuss!!! :thumbs

LOL Raphael was trying to impress Coco...but failed! :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Actually Raphael and Coco lived in different neighborhoods so there was no way they can meet each other. :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Ahh damn, nevermind!

Hey AkiPuss, you must've had fun making that candy theme park??
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Best 2 weeks during high school building those things, I will repost the pics to let everyone know what you are talking about.
Roller Coaster Competition May 2008
Brief Disc. Build the coaster from scratch, go to amusement park to enter.

Statistic Group(Candy Land)


The Competition
Statistic Group (The High Roller)


Calculus Group (Around the World in 80 Seconds)


Calculus Group (Blast from the Past)


Calculus Group (The Force)

So who do you think the winner is....
The winner is Candy Land!

Back in high school, the highest level math you can pick from is calculus or statistics. There is one reward for signing up for the hard classes. Each class gets to go to an amusement park at the end of the year. The one condition is that you have to build fun roller coasters to enter at the park. Groups of 6 or less are given a certain dimension board to start off. You can use any material you want, and nothing can go beyond the highest point of the starting peak. It was very hard to build ours because we always ate our supplies. Only three other schools where entered and their coasters were not that impressive. This was the first year long statistics class so a rivalry started with calculus. Different ribbons were handed out like scariest to ride, best theme, most creative. But the winners (Candy Land) got two tickets each to come back to the park and a plaque. That was probably my favorite high school memory. Not the winning but the fun times building with my friends.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Thats so cooooooooool and awesome AkiPuss!!!!!!!!

LOL 'It was very hard to build ours because we always ate our supplies' hahaha I can imagine! :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

That is really good! How long did it take you guys to build it?

At my high school, the regular calculus classes had a competition, which was to build a catapult and see which one can shot the farthest. ^^
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Have you watched the latest Bleach episode? I thought it was one of the best so far. Especially because my favorite character fights! :gigglebunny a few more episodes (like 4 or 5 more if I'm not mistaken) and we will be done with fillers! \o/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I totally hate the bleach filler arc running at the moment! Just when I thought the anime will catch up with the manga, we get this stupid filler dammit!!!

Its interesting to see how everyones zanpaktou looks like in there human form though!

AkiPuss, do you like the Bleach filler arc running atm?
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@riki We had a slow start but we spent 2 weeks during class and some afternoon time to finish the entire coaster. My favorite part was gluing the popsicle sticks together for the supports. I made most of them and burn myself twice with the hot glue gun.

@After_Image I have not watched the latest episode, I'm behind by 3 atm. I like to watch them in clumps, it makes it more enjoyable. Why do you say 4-5 episodes of filler left? I think more like 15-20 since we just got a new OP based on the fillers and those change every 25 episodes.

@Jin, I am enjoying the filler arc. The current one gives side characters that we hardly ever see some spotlight in the anime. Bleach always keeps the anime close behind in the story of the manga but I think we will be with this filler for 5 more months, so you might as well enjoy it. At least it's not Naruto filler.
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Opps...:facepalm I read that there was only a few more episodes of fillers in the Bleach hangout thread. I guess that person was wrong. Anywho, if the rest of them are remotely as good as the last episode I wouldn't mind having more. :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

AkiPuss, do you drive?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Of course Jin, I drive around 20-25 minutes to school almost everyday. The interstate highway can be a good or bad thing the way you look at it. Most of the time not many people are on the road but rush hour is the worst. So many crazy people are on the road. They are changing lanes every second acting like they are in a high speed car chase or running from the police.

I got a twiiter account >.> twitter.com/Im_Akiyama for all the stalkers I have :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Thats cool, so do I!

hahaha crazy people on the road is normal!

Your Uni seems to be very popular in the states!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I wonder if you found anymore gif smilies? Sometimes there are hard to find... Well the good ones are anyway <.<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top