Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Smoke - Never have, never will. I hate the smell of smoke and I hate walking behind people who do smoke. Where are those police to enforce the 25 feet away from the buildings on campus. I want those people to get tickets! I have no problem with people that smoke, but don't do it around me.
Neverrrr say neverrrr Austin

:smoke :smoke
haha that smiley is just overkilled xD
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Austin, I'm so close to being a Hero member. :XD I need to post more... so I spam your thread!

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, and more Spam!!!

lol no I wouldn't do that... I actually have questions for you.

What is your favorite Spanish word?
are you going out drinking (legally ;)) for your 21st B-Day?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I think my stomach is about to explode!!!!!! too much foood

whats your favourite dish AkiPuss?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Hermann *cough cough* This is a smoke free zone, take it outside please. :p

@Jose Favorite spanish word - cacahuetes which means peanuts. It is so much fun to say. It just rolls off your tongue plus non spanish speakers think I cussed them out. :amuse

Tengo 21 años? - It turns out that next year my birthday will be on Labor day, so it's a holiday and everyone will be free to hang out and mingle. I can hold my liquor very well. So alcohol doesn't do anything for me and it's a waste of time. Most of all my friends are younger than me so going out to drink in public won't work yet. But I can rub it in their faces. The next day I will have school so maybe not on my birthday, I will wait till Friday.

@Saj Favorite dish - My mom's sweet potato casserole. It's her own secret recipe that's not even written down. Along with the sweet potato, the top layer is made of pecans and sometimes coconut. :drool
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Thats awesome!! :XD I love secret recipes as well hahaha :XD

Do you have anything planned for the summer of 2010? I know a bit early but I'm just wondering!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Hey Aki!

Correct me if I am wrong, you are having exams? Are they over? How did they go?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Hermann *cough cough* This is a smoke free zone, take it outside please. :p
Aw Akipussy, don't be like that :p I totally do not smoke, you know :d

Anyways.. did you make any resolutions for '10?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

cacahuetes :lmao that's a good choice. I'm going to start saying it around my friends and see what they say. :XD

I'm a Hero member now!!! :whoo
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Jin Summer of 2010 - I haven't really planned that far ahead. There will always be the trips to the beach but I haven't thought of anything big. I have thought about taking summer courses at my college, but nothing certain. That could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.

@TOC Exams - I have taken 1 out of 5 exams so far. The others are on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday of next week and the Monday after that. I'm not worried about the exams at all. Reviewing all my notes and studying is the recipe for success.

@Evil Resolutions '10 Spend more time with my cats. College and MH have been 2 big reasons to neglect them. I always feed them morning and at night but I never bring them inside much. I will become a better owner and give them more <3 I'm so glad you don't smoke. ^_^

@After_Image Congrats - You even picked my thread for your 500th post. I am honored that you decided that wise choice. Welcome to the club. Sr. member doesn't have a ring to it but Hero member sounds cool. \o/
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

How's your Christmas shopping going? Do you know what you want for X-mas?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

hahaha riki perfect timing!!! I want to know what AkiPuss wants for christmas as well hahaha :XD? *can't wait for the answer*


EDIT: btw - do you drive a pick up truck/SUV? like the one in your picture when your training your cats? :XD
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@riki What I want for Christmas? - A Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time. But everyone says I'll shoot my eye out. >.< I really want a new tv, I have been hinting to my parents for months now and I hope they get the message. It has to be a HD flat screen. I would like a blu-ray to go with it. 358/2 Days (still no price drop) I should have gotten the black Friday deal. More manga volumes is a must. Pluto 6, 20thCBoys 6, Children of the Sea 2, Vagabond Viz Big 2, Uzumaki Artbook and One Piece Color Walk and even more.

@Jin Was that truck mine? Nope, that was my dads. He does let me drive it sometimes if it ever snows b/c of 4 wheel drive. It is definitely a big truck that eats up lots of gasoline and it's not fun to park.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@riki What I want for Christmas? - A Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time. But everyone says I'll shoot my eye out. >.<
LOL I love the reference to A Christmas Story. :XD BTW, did you know that there was another story about the family except with different cast?

I really want a new tv, I have been hinting to my parents for months now and I hope they get the message. It has to be a HD flat screen. I would like a blu-ray to go with it.
How many inches? If you're also a gamer, you can try to get the PS3. ^^

358/2 Days (still no price drop) I should have gotten the black Friday deal. More manga volumes is a must. Pluto 6, 20thCBoys 6, Children of the Sea 2, Vagabond Viz Big 2, Uzumaki Artbook and One Piece Color Walk and even more.
I hope you'll get most of what you wanted from your Christmas wish. :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

AAAAAAAAH A CHRISTMAS STORY <3

I love it when he curses and she uses the soap <333333333333333333
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Hey AkiPuss! :hi5

hahaha parking those trucks are a b*tch! They sure like to drink a lot as well :XD. If I lived over in the states I wouldn't mind driving one of these :XD


What's your favorite horror movie?
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@riki A Summer Story - Had no clue about this movie, I'm going to judge a book by its cover and say the movie sucks. Different cast and new story is a no from me.

TV Size - I never told them how many inches it had to be. My fate is in their hands when picking an important detail in the TV. :s Let's hope we all will be satisfied on Christmas morning. :) I'm not a gamer but the PS3 price drop is nice.

@Blai They air A Christmas Story on a 24 hour cycle on TV on Christmas Day. I watch it every year. :amuse

@Jin Favorite Horror Movie? - Silent Hill, I really like the two dimensions occurring in the movie. You have the crazy monsters and a psycho girl = scariness. I really like the part in the church with the barbed wire. The ending wasn't my favorite but overall I enjoyed every second.

I uploaded Esoragoto 2 to MH today. You can read it here online. Enjoy!!!
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Thanks for the Edited Manga! :amuse

BTW, what is/are your favorite Christmas song(s)? Mine are "Jingle Bell Rock", "White Christmas", "Silent Night", and "Rusty Chervolet" (a parody of "Jingle Bells" :XD).
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Favorite Christmas Songs - Santa Baby, The Nutcracker, Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, Carol of the Bells, and anything done by the Transiberian Orchestra. I feel like they have given a new sound for younger generations with Christmas music. The classics will never go away at the same time. It's a good blend of old and new.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

OMG YOU TOTALLY ROCK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOL *Finding Nemo hahaha*

Transiberian Orchestra are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make crazy music which is so sweeeet to my ears hahaha :XD.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Transiberian Orchestra is really good! I forgot about it until you mentioned it. :darn

Good luck with all of your exams! :cheerbunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top