Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Next one to spam is Blai's thread \o/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Blai's what?

...:oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Wait... wat?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

@riki I changed my sig for you, and you only. :hug

I don't think I have any other questions out of 30 posts.
Hey AkiPuss! :hi5

So when will you evolve your Growlithe into an Arcanine (with the fire stone obviously) AkiPuss?

Do you like Wigglypuff? :XD
Can you swim like Gyarados? :XD
Do you get headaches that are as bad as Psyduck's? :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Do you get raped by little asian girls like Pikachu?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

How is your project (Rewind) going so far?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

@Jin evolve - Give it time, you don't want to rush these things. :amuse
Wigglypuff - It's a trick question, it doesn't exist.
swim - I'm a bad swimmer, I do enjoy pools and the ocean but not the best swimmer.
headaches - When ever I procrastinate, I get really bad headaches, I do my best at that time as well.

@Evil raped by little asian girls - Can men get raped in general? To guys, that's just like sex, and I'm not going into any more details. :s

@riki Project - It's going very well, I have 7 profiles finished, I need pics from other members before I can start on theirs and others I can use the picture thread. It should be easy.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Wigglypuff - It's a trick question, it doesn't exist.
:rofl
how'd you become so funny? :XD

Why'd you stop using your steps of world domination? Hm!?!
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

@After_Image Me funny? - I don't take things to serious in real life. If you don't have a sense of humor, you are just boring. I'm a very carefree person, a whatever happen, happens type of guy. Humor just makes life more fun.

No Domination
- I'm on vacation from trying to rule the world. After the holidays, the plans will be back in full speed. ;)

900 posts :woot
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Hi.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

WTF 2nd place, this is awesome, thank you for everyone who participated and voted, next time my art will be on a different level, worthy for 1st. :kkthumbs

1st Place - 14 votes - The Gem King Kiric by [user]Waking_Dreamer[/user]


2nd Place - Chapter 380 page 3 by [user]I'm_Akiyama[/user]


3rd Place - Kakashi by [user]Googlez_kun[/user][/center]
Moderator Notice:
Grats :hug~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

practise more so that you can enter the advanced category as well :d
(and so will I xD)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

My Primeape, Arrogance, became too arrogant! So I got rid of it by burying it alive.

So, what do you think about my new sig? :)
Yeah, I know, my skillz are pure awesomeness :'D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Congrats on getting 2nd place in the Art Contest! :confetti
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Congratulations on the art contest results, Austin! :tem
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

congrats! Just goes to show how talented you are. \o/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

lol my bad, I meant Wigglytuff but nevermind!

congrats on your 900th post! :thumbs :confetti
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

gratz and hawaiii :D fun. gonna stay an extra week. and wtf is with pokemon siggs
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

^Join us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top