Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

no. some kid will be having a look at mangahelpers and see the siggs and be like what the fuckkkk pokemon im not going on this forum. your scaring people away
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

how can vthis cute face scare away people :)​
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Noob ^
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

@Xadyu It looks really artistic, where is it from, it some sort of bug right? :sweat

Woohoo, I give my love for everyone, I bet you are the only ones that voted for me and awarded me 2nd, thanks for your cheering and thanks. While I was taking my shower today, I had an idea for a black and white page I could draw. It will be extremely hard to do. I hope will be able to pull it off. :D

@Mushashi I was hoping you wouldn't find a computer in Hawaii. I didn't want you to see me with a pokemon sig. Now my reputation is ruined. I'm still a very tough adult but childhood memories of pokemon sigs, I had to join in on the fun. ;)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

Are you watching Glee right now? They're reairing the Kristin Chenoweth episode.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

I am, and I'm watching it glorious HD. :wtf
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

not ruined just drasticlly plumeted.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

To improve my reputation I bought volume 1 of Yotsuba&! the other day. I believe that's where you got your avatar from. I should have it in my hands some time by New Years. :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama

MERRY CHRISTMAS AUSTIN!!!:D

i wish you and your cat a great Christmas!:)

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

:luv

Here's my cat picture:
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama MH's Watchcat

Merry Christmas!!!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama MH's Watchcat

Christmas kitties! Cute! :luv

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Akiyama MH's Watchcat

Merry Christmas Akiyama!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

MERRY CHRISTMAS
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Merry Christmas Aki. Hope all will be good.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Merry Christmas... I forgot my cat picture! :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

:confetti Merry Christmas AkiPuss!!!!!!! *a bit late but nevermind :XD*

I hope you had a super christmas!!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

I got you a belated Christmas gift. :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

^ hahahaha nice riki-chwan :Gaipose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top