Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

I got you a belated Christmas gift. :amuse
I was reading the comments people left on the video and one person put, "Has no one realised that a Jewish girl is singing this song? O__O" I didn't even notice until I read it; not like it makes a difference. ^^
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

@riki Thanks for the gift :hug, the cast of glee is really good, I'll watch more when it returns.

@After_Image That's irony if I ever saw it, but she knows there's more money singing about Christmas than Hanukkah It looks like Urahara moved from you avatar to your sig. I want him to return in the manga. Him and Yoruichi need to come back. :shakefist

@Everyone I hope you had a great Christmas. We still have New Years to spam all the mods thread again. It will be fun. :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

New Years! Yes! I'm going to acces MH on my cellphone and wish you all Happy New Years, after the party. I'm looking forward to see the results...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

I'm going to take some freaking awesome pictures on new years day! :thumbs
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

@After_Image It looks like Urahara moved from you avatar to your sig. I want him to return in the manga. Him and Yoruichi need to come back. :shakefist
you and me both. It's been so long since we have seen them and I'm awaiting their return :(. One thing I know is when they do show up again it's going to be EPIC!!!.

@Everyone I hope you had a great Christmas. We still have New Years to spam all the mods thread again. It will be fun. :D
spam like crazy this Jedi will. :om :kkthumbs
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

@Blai - Will you be drunk posting? That's awesome!!!

@Jin - I need your info on Rewind '09, I'm working on Gecko's profile right now. :amuse

@A_I - Spam, spam, spam, Meet the Moderators is a great example of how spam can be legal and count as posts. :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

I will be wasted posting! I haven't posted drunk since last summer.
Oh, those were the days
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

:eek I will hopefully finish it up very very soon!!! :thumbs

Damn it! I still need to choose a pic! :D ...oh yeah and complete the interview :darn
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama invaded by pokemon >.<

@Xadyu It looks really artistic, where is it from, it some sort of bug right? :sweat
It's Spider-Man!! :o
Of course I didn't creat the Spider-Man, but the rest is all me. :tem
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

1,000
:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti
:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa
:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny:kissbunny
:woot:woot:woot​
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

weeeel i planned to congratulate you but seeing you gave yourself such a warm one , nothing i give will be flashy enough, so .... hope you r happy with plain congratz
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Congrats on reaching your 1000 posts! :confetti
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Congratz AkiPuss!!! :thumbs
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Grats on 1k infidel, another 1.5k to go 'til celeb. How's that make ya feel?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

The race begins for the 2500th mark :amuse........:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

How many people do you have left to finish Project: Rewind '09?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

^ Me :XD
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Oh yeah, me too. Don't worry, it's coming. :sweat

So, Aki. While I'm here, how about some questions? :amuse

What is your favorite kind of apple?
Do you dream often? Do you usually remember them?
Where would you most like to travel?
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Congrats on 1000 (only 2500 posts to catch me^^)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top