Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat
@shaheer, riki, Jin, Blai, Organizized, I made it to 4 digits
@Jin
2500 - I see this happening 1 year from now, I have no plans on leaving MH.
@riki
Project - I'm working on Gecho's profile right now, then I will start Asusp maybe. I still have Tina, Evil, Arrogance that I need to work on. I'm waiting on pics from Jin, Goody and Kaiten.
@Goody
Apples - I have 3 for every color. Red has to be a Jonathan apple. Yellow has to be a Golden Delicious. Green has to be a Granny Smith. If I was blindfolded, I could tell each of these just by taste. I love my apples.
Dreams - I think I dream quite often but most of the time they are boring and school related. I also have nightmares all the time. It usually involves being in a fist fight. For some reason there is a weird barrier around my opponent and I'm not able to hit them but they can hit me. I remember those the best but not others. I dream about my cat returning all the time and we have an emotional reunion. That is a recurring dream i have all the time.
Travel - That's a tough question. I haven't been anywhere on the west coast and I've never been to NY. I would like to visit and impressive landscape and architecture influenced places. Rome would be nice, Paris has some nice art.
@Kaiten
3,500 - I have really amazed myself that I made it this far. I had around 100 posts at the beginning of September and 3 months later who would have guessed. I'm never going to catch up to you so don't worry.
@Mushashi Kaiten does like to post. ^_^