Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

Hey Aki,

How do you find Beelzebub anime so far?
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.



i saw this and thought of you.

yo aki hows you man
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

oi Aki hs been some time now, how are you pal
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

Which teams are you rooting for in The Amazing Race?


 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

poor thing :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

Yeah, I felt bad for the cat. :(

It's probably thinking, "What did I do to deserve this?"
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

That black cat reminds me of Aki. I wonder why... :aki
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

That's why I posted it in his thread. :XD



:aki
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

Wait - then is who supposed to be the other cat? :s
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

The innocent victim. :(
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

You riki. He does know so much about you. :aki
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

But not what I look like~
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

But not what I look like~
You would be surprised. :aki


Edit: I do remember him saying something about a picture of your twin sister in the Picture thread. That's kind of knowing how you look like, no? :XD
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

@riki - I really like the professor and he mention he taught other classes so I sighed up since I didn't knew what I wanted to take. He makes it more interesting somehow, less textbook and more experienced based. Fun teacher.

I did watch the amazing race last night. \o/ I wrote down my top 3 in this order.
Margie and Luke - Mom and son
Ron and Christina - Dad and Daughter
Kisha and Gen - Sisters
The best part is that it's in HD Widescreen, been a long time for this to happen and it looks so much better. I was very shocked since I remember most of the previous contestants. The flag decoder challenge was whack. People giving answers to other teams without any effort, easy puzzle. To be continued. o\


@m3j - MWF - Class at 11, then at Noon, both 50 mins. TTh - Class at 10:45 then a class at 11:15, both 75 mins each.

@TOC - I have watched 6 episodes so far. Very funny and pleased of how things have adapted into anime form. I also like the soundtrack, very arcade sounds.

@hyst - If I was a cat, then that cat would be me. Sometimes I don't give a fuck.

@shaheer - I'm doing great though I wish I had more free time and visit the forum more often. I want to watch and read more manga/anime.

I want to catch that pikachu cat.

@A_I - You are learning well young padawan.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Get crazy get wild. Let's party get loud.

I'm rooting for the cowboys and the Harlem Globetrotters. Unfortunately, the cowboys are still stuck on the puzzle. :darn
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Get crazy get wild. Let's party get loud.

That's not such a bad schedule.


Why do I think you've been sexually curious with your cats...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top