Jul 9, 2013 #2,001 Kat Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Apr 16, 2013 Messages 3,777 Reaction score 2,207 Age 29 Gender Female Country Im not saying i wanted a better one ... nobody is perfect i know
Jul 9, 2013 #2,002 benelori The Hero MH Deserves伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 14,233 Reaction score 10,775 Age 37 Gender Male Country Kat said: Im not saying i wanted a better one ... nobody is perfect i know Click to expand... I could be perfect...but I like drama
Kat said: Im not saying i wanted a better one ... nobody is perfect i know Click to expand... I could be perfect...but I like drama
Jul 9, 2013 #2,003 MangaHelpers Now Sentient!英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 703 Reaction score 99 Age 20 Gender Hidden This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]2992178[/split]