Voting Round 2 Kohaku vs. Rin Tohsaka

Best Waifu?

  • Kohaku

  • Rin Tohsaka


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I like Kohaku, but, even if I'm not currently on a big Fate mood, I always loved Rin, so my vote goes for the twintailed, tsundere mage.
 

DaGreatNoodles

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
317
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tatsumaki actually made a great presentation of Kohaku. Well done!
Although, I'm still waiting for Rin's future responses.
I'm a Dr. Stone fan so I'm voting for Kohaku, unless Rin surprises me.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looks like the guy actually got better at drawing girls. Dayum.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Look closely, she can have either a liver or a pancreas, but not both.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Look closely, she can have either a liver or a pancreas, but not both.
:XD :XD I admit her waist is very (too) tight but we see her from he side there
 

DaGreatNoodles

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
317
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
France
Boichi likes his girls slim... Hips and waists are always like that in his drawings. You guys should see Yumin from Sun Ken Rock. She has hips made from heaven...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Still more accurate than anything Oda could come up with.
I am pretty sure that this is at about the same level as what oda does. If anything boichi's more... realistic art makes it kinda worst IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top