Komm,

Dio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi guys, nice to meet you all! (:

Well, I guess it's time to introduce myself. I'm currently a 21 years old student in literature. Writing is probably one of my biggest passion. By the way, I'm writing sometimes in french but it's not really interesting.

I'm addicted to manga and anime since my childhood. I discorved this wonderful world with DBZ. In fact, I'm really obsessed by Neon Genesis Evangelion. This anime has something really fascinating. But don't worry, Evangelion is not the only anime I love, there's also Serial Experiments Lain, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Baccano!, Durarara!! and The Tatami Galaxy

My favorite mangas are Berserk, Gunnm, Monster, Aku no Hana, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Hunter X Hunter.

I'm a little bit lazy so I think I'm gonna stop here. Goodbye everyone! (:
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Don't say goodbye :gwah

Welcome to MH! I wonder if we have a Hisoka fan here :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Madoka huh... I hope you won't lose your head here. :derp

Anyway have a nice time on MH buddy. :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice....Dio=God
Ronnie James from Rainbow replaced Ozzy Osbourne in Black Sabbath,started the group Dio
[video=dailymotion;x1yoat]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1yoat_dio-holy-diver_music[/video]
:cookiehand

I see you watched Lain....have you seen Last Exile yet?
 
Top