Konbanwa!! ^^

KuroiShinigami

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Hi everyone!! I'm Sara and I'm from Italy!! (so please don't kill me if I say something wrong! xD) I obviously love anime and manga and for spend my free time I decided to translate some doujinshi about the game Touhou from english to italian..but I don't know where can I share them! So I search and search..and I've finally found your site! :D Can I be useful sharing my work with you? ^w^
 

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Konbawa!! ^^

Only if the translations come with free pasta. : D

Welcome to the forums, Sara, and always remember that a pipe 2 feet in diameter will allow four times more fluid to pass through it than a pipe 1 foot in diameter.
 

KuroiShinigami

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Konbawa!! ^^

Only if the translations come with free pasta. : D
PASTAAAAA!! x3 Do you want spaghetti or bucatini? xDD

Welcome to the forums, Sara, and always remember that a pipe 2 feet in diameter will allow four times more fluid to pass through it than a pipe 1 foot in diameter.
Thank you!! I will keep it in mind! ;D


But..how can I put my Edited Mangas on the site?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Konbawa!! ^^

PASTAAAAA!! x3 Do you want spaghetti or bucatini? xDD


Thank you!! I will keep it in mind! ;D


But..how can I put my Edited Mangas on the site?
Welcome, welcome!:confetti

Well, Edited Mangas cannot be uploaded anymore, because there has been some trouble in the past. But translations can still be posted....if I were you, I would ask [user]mikkih[/user] or [user]saladesu[/user]....they are the mods who are in charge with translations and translators...so just PM them about how a translation can be posted here...

If they don't answer quickly, then just PM me and I'll look into it....thanks for your work!
 

KuroiShinigami

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Well, Edited Mangas cannot be uploaded anymore, because there has been some trouble in the past.
Oh..I've got only the Edited Mangas!! :(( But maybe when I'll have a little free time I'll write the translations,too!! ^^ Thanks for the information! :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hai, you seem like a cool girl so I'd like to personally hand out an invitation to the Hangout Thread. -link- :mono
 
Top