- Joined
- Dec 21, 2015
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hi everybody!
I'm new here but have been reading manga for many many years. I speak Japanese, Danish, English and German so if you ever need a translator for random stuff feel free to poke me and I'll see if I can help. I'm currently on hold of my studies so I got some spare time.
Level E
No I don't like Free! Haven't watched the anime and will never do I've seen pics and none of them have boobs.
Nice to meet you all
Manga/anime I love:
Dragon Ball
Chaos;Head
Code Geass
Cross Ange
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Gamaran
Seiken no Blacksmith
Demonbane
Heroman
Yozakura Quartet
Level E
Black Cat
Chrono Crusade
Kaitai Shinsho Zero
Ayatsuri Sakom
Kekkai Sensen
Kekkaishi
Valkyria Chronicles
Chrome Shelled Regios
Lovely Complex
Toshokan Sensō
Seikon No Qwaser
Toradora
Tonagura
Queens Blade
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Karakuri Circus
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
Tactics
Rekka no Honō
Gintama
Suisei no Gargantia
Ushio to Tora
D. Gray-man
Kuroko no Basket
Diamond no Ace
Nurarihyon no Mago
Gundam 00
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Yakitate!! Japan
Toriko
Ore Monogatari!!
BAR Kiraware Yasai
Arslan Senki (TV
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Akame ga Kill!
Dog Days
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
Danmachi
Sword Art Online
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
B Gata H Kei
Saki
Area no Kishi
The Cat Returns
All .hack// series
Aishiteruze Baby
Bleach
Ladies versus Butler
Beach Stars
Shinryaku! Ika Musume
Working!!
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Persona 4
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle
Beauty Pop
Black Bird
Blood Lad
Major
Cross Game
Prince of Tennis
Ayashi no Ceres
Pretear
AKB49: Renai Kinshi Jourei
Bamboo Blade
Kurogane (IKEZAWA Haruto)
Addicted to Curry
Hajime no Ippo
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
MÄR
666Satan
Buster Keel
Blazer Drive
Vinland Saga
Kingdom
Vagabond
Gantz
Psyren
Beelzebub
Tenjho Tenge
Cardcaptor Sakura
Gakuen Alice
Hana to Akuma
Akuma to Love Song
Ikkitousen
Air Gear
Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
The Law of Ueki
Fairy Tail
Nanatsu no Taizai
Hitman Reborn
Berserk
Alice in the Country of Hearts
Peacemaker Kurogane
Kaze no Stigma
Naruto
One Piece
Black Blood Brothers
E's Otherwise
FMA
Full Metal Panic!
Rurouni Kenshin
Miracle Train
Hakuouki
One Punch Man
Zetman
Konjiki no Gash!!
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Akira
Pompoko
Chihiro
Special A
Fushigi Yuugi
Akatsuki no Yona
Fantasista
Shingeki no Kyojin
Kyuukyoku Venus
Deadman Wonderland
Break Blade
+C: Sword and Cornett
Buyuden
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Dengeki Daisy
Green Worldz
Btooom!
Bakuman.
Baby Steps
Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
Haikyuu!!
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Aphorism
Boku no Hero Academia
World Trigger
Pandora Hearts
07-Ghost
Uchuu Kyoudai
Skip Beat!
Fruits Basket
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Seiyuu Ka!
Ouran High School Host Club
Kiseijuu
Shirokuma Café
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
Star Driver
Taboo-Tattoo
Suzuka
Nononono
Eyeshield 21
Togainu no Chi
Aaand a lot more I can't recall right now
Manwhas I love:
Holyland
The Breaker
Legend of Tyr
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
The Breaker: New Waves
1/2 Prince
Witch Hunter
Yureka
I'm new here but have been reading manga for many many years. I speak Japanese, Danish, English and German so if you ever need a translator for random stuff feel free to poke me and I'll see if I can help. I'm currently on hold of my studies so I got some spare time.
Level E
No I don't like Free! Haven't watched the anime and will never do I've seen pics and none of them have boobs.
Nice to meet you all

Manga/anime I love:
Dragon Ball
Chaos;Head
Code Geass
Cross Ange
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Gamaran
Seiken no Blacksmith
Demonbane
Heroman
Yozakura Quartet
Level E
Black Cat
Chrono Crusade
Kaitai Shinsho Zero
Ayatsuri Sakom
Kekkai Sensen
Kekkaishi
Valkyria Chronicles
Chrome Shelled Regios
Lovely Complex
Toshokan Sensō
Seikon No Qwaser
Toradora
Tonagura
Queens Blade
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Karakuri Circus
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
Tactics
Rekka no Honō
Gintama
Suisei no Gargantia
Ushio to Tora
D. Gray-man
Kuroko no Basket
Diamond no Ace
Nurarihyon no Mago
Gundam 00
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Yakitate!! Japan
Toriko
Ore Monogatari!!
BAR Kiraware Yasai
Arslan Senki (TV
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Akame ga Kill!
Dog Days
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
Danmachi
Sword Art Online
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
B Gata H Kei
Saki
Area no Kishi
The Cat Returns
All .hack// series
Aishiteruze Baby
Bleach
Ladies versus Butler
Beach Stars
Shinryaku! Ika Musume
Working!!
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Persona 4
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle
Beauty Pop
Black Bird
Blood Lad
Major
Cross Game
Prince of Tennis
Ayashi no Ceres
Pretear
AKB49: Renai Kinshi Jourei
Bamboo Blade
Kurogane (IKEZAWA Haruto)
Addicted to Curry
Hajime no Ippo
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
MÄR
666Satan
Buster Keel
Blazer Drive
Vinland Saga
Kingdom
Vagabond
Gantz
Psyren
Beelzebub
Tenjho Tenge
Cardcaptor Sakura
Gakuen Alice
Hana to Akuma
Akuma to Love Song
Ikkitousen
Air Gear
Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
The Law of Ueki
Fairy Tail
Nanatsu no Taizai
Hitman Reborn
Berserk
Alice in the Country of Hearts
Peacemaker Kurogane
Kaze no Stigma
Naruto
One Piece
Black Blood Brothers
E's Otherwise
FMA
Full Metal Panic!
Rurouni Kenshin
Miracle Train
Hakuouki
One Punch Man
Zetman
Konjiki no Gash!!
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Akira
Pompoko
Chihiro
Special A
Fushigi Yuugi
Akatsuki no Yona
Fantasista
Shingeki no Kyojin
Kyuukyoku Venus
Deadman Wonderland
Break Blade
+C: Sword and Cornett
Buyuden
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Dengeki Daisy
Green Worldz
Btooom!
Bakuman.
Baby Steps
Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
Haikyuu!!
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Aphorism
Boku no Hero Academia
World Trigger
Pandora Hearts
07-Ghost
Uchuu Kyoudai
Skip Beat!
Fruits Basket
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Seiyuu Ka!
Ouran High School Host Club
Kiseijuu
Shirokuma Café
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
Star Driver
Taboo-Tattoo
Suzuka
Nononono
Eyeshield 21
Togainu no Chi
Aaand a lot more I can't recall right now
Manwhas I love:
Holyland
The Breaker
Legend of Tyr
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
The Breaker: New Waves
1/2 Prince
Witch Hunter
Yureka
Last edited:

