Kouji Online

Kouji Chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hi. My names Kouji. Yes, thats my real name. I wish my username could just be Kouji but there are some imposters here, so yeah. Anyway, I'm like everyone here, a manga and anime fan/fanatic/diehard follower etc. Came across your forum while looking for Fairy Tail downloads. Though I'm up to date with Fairy Tail in both manga and anime I'm actually looking for the complete download, like all 93 eps in one big package.

If you have anything you'd like to ask then do so. I hope I fit in just fine.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oo, another Australian! Some people gonna be happy about that. XD

Welcome to MH, Kouji! Nice to meet you. It's unfortunate that you can't use Kouji only, haha~
For places to download, perhaps you can try nyaatorrents or sites like that? Or try to go the website of the group which subbed Fairy Tail's episodes and see if they have batch for all episodes they've subbed? ^^

Anyway, besides Fairy Tail, what other series are you following?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh Kouji :party. See you thin the Fairytail section.
Nice avatar / sig combo as well.
 

Kouji Chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks. I follow Gintama, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist, Kamisama Dolls, Sacred Seven and a few others. I'm a fan of DeathNote, Gundam(all series), FMA, TTGL and alot more. Trying to get back into Shippuuden, and am looking for more anime to pick up. And thanks, sig was my own and had a friend make the avatar. Though its alot bigger.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks. I follow Gintama, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist, Kamisama Dolls, Sacred Seven and a few others. I'm a fan of DeathNote, Gundam(all series), FMA, TTGL and alot more. Trying to get back into Shippuuden, and am looking for more anime to pick up. And thanks, sig was my own and had a friend make the avatar. Though its alot bigger.
Watch Reideen 2009 version, its pretty good. If you have not seen this yet.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hey, Kouji. Of course it goes without saying that we're glad to have you. :amuse

Great to see another manga enthusiast as always.

So when you're not reading manga or watching anime, what do you like to do?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Gintama is awesome.
Hi there Kouji! So is fairy tail what you enjoy the most ?
I guess erza is your fav character :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Ohai!!
Another Fairy Tail fan, eh? That's great! I love FT too! XD
Who's your fav char?

Anyway... sorry if it's kinda rude but your name sounds Japanese. o.O That's cool though. I'm actually hoping that my real name can be Yuki. XD


[c]Yuki you can have it be legally changed~.[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top