- Joined
- Nov 25, 2009
- Messages
- 184
- Reaction score
- 297
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I wanted to start a discussion on a controversial subject, in light of the recent chapter. Why does Kumogakure kidnap little girls with kekkai genkai or special abilities? I was confident I knew the reason, but until now I have become even more certain as to why only girls are kidnapped. Kumogakure kidnaps little girls to reproduce their kekkai genkai in their village.
we know that Kumo tried to kidnap Hinata when she was young. it is said that Kumo was after the secrets of the Byakugan. that would essentially mean to dissect Hinata's Byakugan and analyze its secrets and weaknesses. however, in light of the recent chapter, I have come to realize that there is another reason why Kumo kidnapped her. Kumogakure only kidnaps little girls, but why not boys? technically, it should have been just as easy to kidnap a little boy to study the secrets of the Byakugan, why girls? it's become obvious that Kumo has something else in mind. they want the Byakugan, and in order to acquire it for their village, they need a source to biologically reproduce it in the village. that means that Kumogakure wanted to reproduce the Hyuuga, or at least brainwash her to become a Kumo nin and force her to marry a Kumo nin. I think the latter is unlikely since the traumatic events will always be a part of her memories, and I don't see her just living a normal life in Kumo.
find it hard to believe? well that's just half of the story, trust me. the recent chapter reveals that Kushina had special chakra and that Kumogakure wanted it pretty badly. Kumogakure tried to kidnap her and bring her back to her village and they would have gotten away with it too if Minato hadn't come to save the day. however, what did they plan to do with the chakra? did they want to dissect her body to analyze her chakra source? couldn't they have killed her as soon as they left the village instead? did they intend to brainwash her, when she was basically already a teenager who was in the academy? what could they possibly analyze from her corpse? chakra isn't something you can counter in battle like the Byakugan. if it's there, it stays there and there's nothing you can really do about it. certainly they didn't plan to make her a jinchuuriki since she was raised in the Konoha academy. there would have been room for doubt in her allegiance, you can't exactly force someone at her age to change allegiances. furthermore, jinchuuriki were usually the spouses or close relatives of the Kage, because of their loyalty and to reflect the power of the kage. Kushina didn't meet either criteria so she couldn't have become the Kumo jinchuuriki. that leaves Kumo with only one option, to have her biologically reproduce that special chakra in their village. Kumo wanted to take advantage of Kushina to reproduce ninja with special chakra, probably to produce the perfect jinchuuriki. this and Hinata's kidnapping basically confirms the idea, as to why Kumo only kidnaps little girls.
I know this is a very disturbing subject, and believe me, I never expected Kishimoto to go this far. however, with Kisame gathering intel on Kumogakure, I can't help but feel Kishimoto has something planned for Kumogakure. we know that Kishimoto is superstitious and he gives every fourth kage a tragic ending. do you think that the Raikage, who was the architect of the Hinata kidnapping, has something in store for him? Kumo is the alliance leader and as I wrote in my 4th shinobi war thread (Please participate on my thread!) that Madara plans to send a chilling message to the rest of the alliance by wiping Kumo off the map. anyways, please feel free to discuss this subject. I brought this subject up because I felt that people only think positive about Kumo and try to lessen the severity of their actions. no one seems to care what Kumo does and I'm seeing silly ideas as to why Kumo would kidnap little girls. the way people praise Kumo for kidnapping little girls, it's actually quite disturbing to see. I made this thread to expose the dark reality of Kumo. as I've said before, Kumogakure has not had a single ninja join Akatsuki and the reason for this is because Kumo is simply far more worse than Akatsuki itself. their ninja don't need to join Akatsuki when they do such terrible things themselves. with the recent revelation of Kushina's kidnapping, Kishimoto is clearly planning something for Kumo.
we know that Kumo tried to kidnap Hinata when she was young. it is said that Kumo was after the secrets of the Byakugan. that would essentially mean to dissect Hinata's Byakugan and analyze its secrets and weaknesses. however, in light of the recent chapter, I have come to realize that there is another reason why Kumo kidnapped her. Kumogakure only kidnaps little girls, but why not boys? technically, it should have been just as easy to kidnap a little boy to study the secrets of the Byakugan, why girls? it's become obvious that Kumo has something else in mind. they want the Byakugan, and in order to acquire it for their village, they need a source to biologically reproduce it in the village. that means that Kumogakure wanted to reproduce the Hyuuga, or at least brainwash her to become a Kumo nin and force her to marry a Kumo nin. I think the latter is unlikely since the traumatic events will always be a part of her memories, and I don't see her just living a normal life in Kumo.
find it hard to believe? well that's just half of the story, trust me. the recent chapter reveals that Kushina had special chakra and that Kumogakure wanted it pretty badly. Kumogakure tried to kidnap her and bring her back to her village and they would have gotten away with it too if Minato hadn't come to save the day. however, what did they plan to do with the chakra? did they want to dissect her body to analyze her chakra source? couldn't they have killed her as soon as they left the village instead? did they intend to brainwash her, when she was basically already a teenager who was in the academy? what could they possibly analyze from her corpse? chakra isn't something you can counter in battle like the Byakugan. if it's there, it stays there and there's nothing you can really do about it. certainly they didn't plan to make her a jinchuuriki since she was raised in the Konoha academy. there would have been room for doubt in her allegiance, you can't exactly force someone at her age to change allegiances. furthermore, jinchuuriki were usually the spouses or close relatives of the Kage, because of their loyalty and to reflect the power of the kage. Kushina didn't meet either criteria so she couldn't have become the Kumo jinchuuriki. that leaves Kumo with only one option, to have her biologically reproduce that special chakra in their village. Kumo wanted to take advantage of Kushina to reproduce ninja with special chakra, probably to produce the perfect jinchuuriki. this and Hinata's kidnapping basically confirms the idea, as to why Kumo only kidnaps little girls.
I know this is a very disturbing subject, and believe me, I never expected Kishimoto to go this far. however, with Kisame gathering intel on Kumogakure, I can't help but feel Kishimoto has something planned for Kumogakure. we know that Kishimoto is superstitious and he gives every fourth kage a tragic ending. do you think that the Raikage, who was the architect of the Hinata kidnapping, has something in store for him? Kumo is the alliance leader and as I wrote in my 4th shinobi war thread (Please participate on my thread!) that Madara plans to send a chilling message to the rest of the alliance by wiping Kumo off the map. anyways, please feel free to discuss this subject. I brought this subject up because I felt that people only think positive about Kumo and try to lessen the severity of their actions. no one seems to care what Kumo does and I'm seeing silly ideas as to why Kumo would kidnap little girls. the way people praise Kumo for kidnapping little girls, it's actually quite disturbing to see. I made this thread to expose the dark reality of Kumo. as I've said before, Kumogakure has not had a single ninja join Akatsuki and the reason for this is because Kumo is simply far more worse than Akatsuki itself. their ninja don't need to join Akatsuki when they do such terrible things themselves. with the recent revelation of Kushina's kidnapping, Kishimoto is clearly planning something for Kumo.
Last edited by a moderator: