- Joined
- Apr 8, 2011
- Messages
- 2,106
- Reaction score
- 1,585
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
note NOT a vs thread. This is for comparative purposes
Since we are in Yorknew and the comparisons WILL be made I thought it would be good to make a separate thread for them so that the main anime thread doesn't get over run with this topic. Particularly what I like to ask is that Kurapika and Sasuke are similar characters.
But yet Kurapika feels like a better character. At first I thought it was because Kurapika
is less of jerk...but I dunno if that really fits the bill. After all if the same stuff that happened to Sasuke happened to Kurapika how do we know he wouldn't act the same?
Still what do you think it is about Kurapika that makes him better written than Sasuke?
Or if you prefer Sasuke why do you think Sasuke is better written?
Since we are in Yorknew and the comparisons WILL be made I thought it would be good to make a separate thread for them so that the main anime thread doesn't get over run with this topic. Particularly what I like to ask is that Kurapika and Sasuke are similar characters.
But yet Kurapika feels like a better character. At first I thought it was because Kurapika
is less of jerk...but I dunno if that really fits the bill. After all if the same stuff that happened to Sasuke happened to Kurapika how do we know he wouldn't act the same?
Still what do you think it is about Kurapika that makes him better written than Sasuke?
Or if you prefer Sasuke why do you think Sasuke is better written?
Oh well, it'd be a long while before I actually get around to reading it anyway. If I ever do. Er... anyway.



