Discussion Kurapika's index finger

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I searched for a thread, but since it didn't find it here it is.
Omg what is Kurapika's index chain?
It's only me who is dying to know that?
What theories you guys have to share with my poor soul? :grin2







Ps: Uriel if there is a thread about this and I didn't find it, please message me with the link and you can delete this one =D
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's gonna be uber OP :derp
 

steadynco

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's gonna be uber OP :derp
This is guaranteed. Coupled with Emperor Time, he could pull off any type of ability effectively. I trust Togashi the genius will come up with something awesome. Kurapika doesn't seem like the destructive type and I think he has enough chains that are focused on Ryodan use, so it might be something practical to cover up his weakness. No idea...
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
we saw that kora uses conjuration..manipulation....emision...and enhancement when he is specialist ..so i think the fifth chaine will have a transmutation ability
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's most likely a transmutation ability since that's the only Nen type he hasn't used thus far, and it would be a shame if he doesn't make a Transmutation ability given the benefits of Emperor Time. I imagine it to be powerful or useful since Transmuters are the closest to Conjurers IIRC.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe a chain of fire? '-'
Nah too bland, but I'm sure that togashi won't disappoint us.
Either way, the way the hiatuses come and go it will take a while... So until then lets keep guessing :3c
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe his index finger is a chain that summons chains... :teehee
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Considering his trauma with the Red Eyes it must be something to locate them. :/
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Considering his trauma with the Red Eyes it must be something to locate them. :/
If he had that why did he need to go work with the mafia to locate them?
I guess it won't be something that bland =\ possible a attack only type of chain since he doesn't have one yet.
aaa transmutation is so diversified that is hard to guess.
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
the 5th chain could be the nen-remover chain or his ultimate attack chain.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the 5th chain could be the nen-remover chain or his ultimate attack chain.
Humm you mean a chain to remove his own emperor time curse? Not impossible but it would kill the purpose of the vow in the first place.
I guess a ultimate attack chain is more likely, like Netero's rose bomb...
I wonder if we may get a hint in the upcomming movie.
Well it will be kinda of a kurapika focused filler arc, so maybe seeing more of him we could get lucky.
Thinking for a sec I doubt togashi would let MH show us something this important =\ but I can dream right? xD
 

vansonbee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Summons GOD! Bringing back all his clan!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Summons GOD! Bringing back all his clan!
Humm now that I think, Alluka could do that :plot
In fact alluka can do anything... Togashi isn't the same anymore xD
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One should ask what Alluka would require in exchange of all those lives. And if it's possible to revive people.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
One should ask what Alluka would require in exchange of all those lives. And if it's possible to revive people.
True, but can't Killua bypass the aftershock of the wish?
 

bambinarubata

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
12
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
I hope that Togashi will reveal the mystery of the chain in his index finger.... I'm too curious.

The chain in the index finger will be his ace in the hole!
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I hope that Togashi will reveal the mystery of the chain in his index finger.... I'm too curious.

The chain in the index finger will be his ace in the hole!
Not necessarily, It could be a mean for Kurapika grow up stronger too...
But I still bet on the Suicidal last resort power. It so Kurapika-like killing himself for revenge, that it seems plausible ^^
 
Top