"l"s and "I"s

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Before I begin: am I the only one who discovered member introduction zone a year after joining MH?
well, consider that this 1 year never happened
:

Hey guys!!! Name's AlB and in case anybody is wondering it's A-Lowercase L-B not A-I-B. It led to some serious confusion on one of the Underscore's threads since several people had a hard time figuring out if it was "lowercase L" or "I" written in different format or something like that. :darn
don't ask me how the hell have I come up with this name, cause it's a mystery even for myself lol

so, erm, as you noticed I suck at introductions (espacially on forums) so I'll say simply: If anybody at all has aaanyyy questions they are free to ask them (and don't forget to answer my question in turn lol)

oh and you can spam here as much as you want :darn words like "off-topic" or "off-subject" are nonexistent here :p

EDIT: ahem, no need to answer my question anymore, just saw Kaiten's topic in the "holy upper" section of the forum :p
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
You were pretty inactive for a while...this thread means UR back rockin?
Welcome, good job with the thread!
Let me welcome U me style!
:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
thanks a lot Bene
(party) (party) (party)
indeed I am back and kickin' to the wider public!!!! :noworry
how you doing? have visited to your latest naruto review couple of hours ago and it was practically spammed lol :D that's what you get after a cool chapter + awesome review, good luck replying to all the posts there :kukuku

thanks for the Bene-style welcome! it was awesome! :beer :beer :beer
(and full of our dear Oro-sama's unfulfilled dreams :wtf)
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh well...I usually like to have a conversation...and then I opened the thread...and :faint...lots of replies...I mostly have my clients so to say but they post in a couple of hours or days distance, but this time the reaction time was instant:blink

Oh well...it was a good chapter, really...I would've preferred it though with some little fighting at the end...w/e...
What do you read besides naruto? do you have a favorite genre or style perhaps?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Well, I don't think I have any prefered genre. I may like everything: Shounen, Shojo, Seinen, Tragedy, Romance, you name it.

Naruto was my first anime/manga EVER :D

after that came Bleach and FMA, but lately I have lost my drive for Bleach lol, happens

Then came my greatest passion: DEATH NOTE. I was completely amazed with it. it was so... versatile, I'd say. Audience of any demographics would enjoy it. the way the author mixed fantasy elements with real-world issued and philosophical conflicts was just amazing. I still consider Death Note by greatest experience in terms of manga/anime.

Liar Game came next, thanks to your reccomendation by the way :tem. I absolutely love all those logical/mind/fraud games and Liar Game was a great experiene too.

I started watching The Legend of The Legendary Heroes and Durarara almost at the same time and I while I viewed the former as an attempt of integration of western-like myths and environments in the Japanese anime settings (very much like FMA btw) the latter I liked for it's absolute craziness :D having many main characters and showing certain events from different perspectives was also awesome.

after that I went on with more serious mangas like Vinland Saga and Berserk. While I'm not as much into the latter as I am in VS I must say that both are great pieces of art. the only thing I didn't like in VS was
such an early death of Askellad's :darn

and of course there's, duh, Onani Master Kurosawa. yeah yeah I know name's just... :eek: and the first thought that went in my head after I started reading it was "WTF??!". but honestly, it turned out to be a very serious piece that adresses issues like introversion, bullying, revenge, stereotyping. All in all, it was also a good read.


and of course those that I didn't like:
1. One Piece - completely disgusted by the artwork (no offence to the fans of course). even if, someday, I'll decide to read into its plot, wikipedia will be as far as I go. that being said one could say that I don't like "One-Piece style mangas" at least art-wise
2. Gantz- somehow I just wasn't attracted neither to plot nor characters. it just seemed so... flat: ecchi and guns.

what about you? which mangas do you enjoy (apart from Naruto and Liar Game)?
 
Last edited:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello AIB,

Welcome to the zone. Please list at least 3 female and male manga characters?

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you are disgusted by one piece?/ cry tears of joy.YESSSS!
ever read DGM?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Hello AIB,

Welcome to the zone. Please list at least 3 female and male manga characters?

Take care, lordHokage. :)
erm... ok, I guess I'll just name those that come to my mind :D
Males:
L - Death Note
Neji - Naruto
Thorkell - Vinland Saga

Females:
Nao Kanzaki - Liar Game
Yoruichi - Bleach
Rukia - Bleach

Arigatou gozaimas Hokage-Sama :worship2 :)

heeey, wait a minute!!!!! :coffeeshock you wrote A-I-B!!! cruel lady :yelling....
<hr noshade size="1">
you are disgusted by one piece?/ cry tears of joy.YESSSS!
ever read DGM?
yessir, I most certainly am. I just can't stomach the artwork
and no, I haven't read DGM, not even heard about it :s but should you tell me the full name of the work I'll be sure to check it out ;)

P.S. your sig creeps me out :p
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
lolol i totally agree on OP art...=) DGM=D.Gray-man.DN is soo good.my first manga =)How can you be creeped out by Itachi-sama oO
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
because he is most wicked and badass shinobi in Naruto? (only after Oro-sama of course) and your sig amplifies the effect? :D lol

yeah I'll be sure to check D.Gray-man out! sps za sovet chuvak! :D :)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
uh-ti.Ja ne posmotrel otkuda ti.haha.But remember that Oro always goes after itchi-sama.While oro is also mah favourite.=)
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
and fails at that spectacularly lol :toc (hope benelori doesn't see this)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
and fails at that spectacularly lol :toc (hope benelori doesn't see this)
Oh well...I guess I have what he didn't acquire...:lolo

But just imagine him with Sharingan...Pein and Madara=:fail


I could've never guessed U have some eastern blood in U!:beer
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
lol who knew..So tak ti seichas v georgia zivesh?
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Oh well...I guess I have what he didn't acquire...:lolo

But just imagine him with Sharingan...Pein and Madara=:fail
<hr noshade size="1">
I could've never guessed U have some eastern blood in U!:beer
fear not! he'll be back :oro :kukuku
duh, I know - my country's flag is as unrecognisable as ever :s excuse me while I hide... :s
but on the bright side: :beer :D

lol who knew..So tak ti seichas v georgia zivesh?
aga, jivu i uchus (damn exams :darn).
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Haha.Ekzameni=zlo. ladno eshe odin vopros:Your favourite manga character:male and female.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
ugh, sprasil bi chto po legche :p:p
Male:
L (Death Note)/Askellad (Vinland Saga)/Oro (Naruto)/Aizen (Bleach)
Female:
Tsunade (Naruto)/Celty (Durarara)/ Ferris (Legend of the legendary heroes)

a tvoi? any specific favourites? ;)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Male:Itachi-sama(naruto),Light(DN),Oro(Naruto),14th(DGM)
Female: Erza(FT),Shin Bia(crazy girl shin bia) da s females trudno potomuchto oni obichno vse sucks... Blin kak ti tsunade vpisal ,ona vashe nikakaya =)
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi AlB! :bye

Since I know you're a Family Guy fan (:hi5), what other TV shows do you watch? What are your all-time favorites?

(And sorry to be a party pooper, guys, but posts outside of the International Resort need to be in English. Thanks. ;))
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
LOL goods tht was just us misspelling english...Just kidding.I got it.Only english from now on..=(
Anyway do you play video games?If yes which is your fav one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB
Top