Team Larcade & Dimaria VS Laxus & Mirajane

Which couple wins?


  • Total voters
    39

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
It was a fine day.Larcade and Dimaria went out on a date together.There they met Laxus and Mirajane.As Larcade has attitude which irritated Laxus soon.They soon got into a fight.



As it happened in the first situation Larcade couldn't use his virgin detecting Pleasure magic and Dimaria her Age Seal.They can use the rest of their magics.So Mary can use Chronos form.Mira couldn't use Macro.Laxus can't use FL.



After the first battle got finished Larcade could his primary pleasure magic in the second situation.Dimaria can't use Age Seal and also Mira her Macro is unavailable.Laxus still can't use FL.


So which Team wins both rounds?
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Larcade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Laxus
Dimaria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mira
both rounds they take it. low or mid diff.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
DiMaria > Laxus > Larcade > Mira.

Lucky I'm giving Larcade the benefit of the doubt with horrible performance he put up. Third strongest Spriggan my ass.
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
LOOL. Rahkeid>>Laxus>>Dimaria without Age Seal>>>Mira. Worst case scenario in the 1st round Rahkeid pulls out R.I.P and Laxus and Mira die while in scenario 2 Rahkeid's pleasure magic solos.

Team Spriggan both rounds.
 
Last edited:

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
LOOL. Rahkeid>>Laxus>>Dimaria without Age Seal>>>Mira. Worse case scenario in the 1st round Rahkeid pulls out R.I.P and Laxus and Mira die while in scenario 2 Rahkeid's pleasure magic solos.

Team Spriggan both rounds.
Rogue didn't even fall aslee0 from that attack and he didn't have no magic whatsoever. Laxus or Mira succumbing to that is just funny.
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Rogue didn't even fall aslee0 from that attack and he didn't have no magic whatsoever. Laxus or Mira succumbing to that is just funny.
Rouge didn't die to R.I.P because Sting beat Rahkeid which deactivated the magic the magic. Don't quote me if you don't even have enough reading comprehension to see that.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Yeah Larcade & DiMaria smack them. Low diff is the highest I'll go. I have Laxus being able to solo one of them but two is too much even with Mira
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Laxus is definitely virgin. I'm 100% sure Mirajane f****d Hibiki the other day tho.

Anyway, Larcade >>> Dimaria (without Age Seal) >> Laxus > Mirajane.
Laxus is not virgin.We saw him being effected by virgin pleasure magic in chap 508.



And don't you dare to take Mira from Laxus.SUPPORT MIRAXUS.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Pleasure magic will work, but how awesome is it? Irene was able to keep fighting. She was the only one affected in a battle situation by the AoE magic. Kagura broke from the tentacles by using pain. Put an opponent in front of someone while they're having this orgasm and you'll find they start to come up with ways out of it. Hunger was a little tougher to get out of, while R.I.P actually took a counter to break free from. Sleep > Hunger > Pleasure imo.

Laxus could outfight Larcade... Laxus is much stronger than Sting for example. I put them at a draw. If Laxus got help and had a counter against Larcade, he would have dropped Larcade quicker Sting did.

DiMaria ends it though for the first scenario with Age Seal. Without it, she'd still beat Mira. So in any event that Laxus can actually beat Larcade, DiMaria could finish it off.

First scenario - DiMaria stops time and drops Laxus and Mira.
Second scenario - Spriggans win with high diff.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Pleasure magic will work, but how awesome is it? Irene was able to keep fighting. She was the only one affected in a battle situation by the AoE magic. Kagura broke from the tentacles by using pain. Put an opponent in front of someone while they're having this orgasm and you'll find they start to come up with ways out of it. Hunger was a little tougher to get out of, while R.I.P actually took a counter to break free from. Sleep > Hunger > Pleasure imo.

Laxus could outfight Larcade... Laxus is much stronger than Sting for example. I put them at a draw. If Laxus got help and had a counter against Larcade, he would have dropped Larcade quicker Sting did.

DiMaria ends it though for the first scenario with Age Seal. Without it, she'd still beat Mira. So in any event that Laxus can actually beat Larcade, DiMaria could finish it off.

First scenario - DiMaria stops time and drops Laxus and Mira.
Second scenario - Spriggans win with high diff.
Actually Age Seal is restricted in both situations.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Larcade and Dimaria win
Mira doesnt have the feats to keep up here. but if she beats Jacob then i'll say she can beat Dimaria cause imo Jacob>=Dimaria w/o Age Seal
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This is a tough one tbh. I'd rate them all as follows: Dimaria > Laxus > Larcade >>> Mira, so from that both situations could be interesting. Fight 1 I think could go either way purely because of Laxus and that the Spriggans can't use their ace spells, but Dimaria should be able to get over Laxus in the fight high-diff. Fight 2 with Larcade now being able to use his pleasure magic makes it easier for his side to win IF Dimaria isn't affected by the magic as the magic affects both friend and foe. I'll still give this one to Larcade and Dimaria though, mid difficulty.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Rouge didn't die to R.I.P because Sting beat Rahkeid which deactivated the magic the magic. Don't quote me if you don't even have enough reading comprehension to see that.
That spell was activated for a good amount of time. Like I said Rogue with zero magic in him was able to resist the affects for good amount of time that spell is making no one here go to sleep.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Larcade's hax should make his team win in the second round, pretty easily.

In the first situation though, we have Larcade (who hasn't shown anything impressive aside from his hax), and Dimaria who imo isn't that great without Age Seal. I'd say Laxus can beat Dimaria (since she can't use Age Seal) because i believe him to be stronger than TO Sherria. I know this opinion isn't shared by a lot. In any case, stronger or not than TO SHerria, Laxus is definitely stronger than DImaria if she can't stop time.
Meanwhile Mira , despite having Macro restricted and not having the biggest feats, is still able to beat Larcade who's not worth the 3rd Spriggan spot AT ALL if his main hax are countered or removed.


So i'd say
S1 goes to Mira and Laxus - mid diff
S2 goes to Dimaria and Larcade - easy diff
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
That spell was activated for a good amount of time. Like I said Rogue with zero magic in him was able to resist the affects for good amount of time that spell is making no one here go to sleep.
Good amount? You realise the timeframe was most likely a couple of seconds to a minute right? This isn't One Piece where fights are days long. Rouge survived for a bit unless you telling me Sting was hurting himself for a spell that wasn't effecting him?

The last question is rhetorical.
 

Boomburst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
945
Reaction score
1,872
Country
United States
Larcade's hax should make his team win in the second round, pretty easily.

In the first situation though, we have Larcade (who hasn't shown anything impressive aside from his hax), and Dimaria who imo isn't that great without Age Seal. I'd say Laxus can beat Dimaria (since she can't use Age Seal) because i believe him to be stronger than TO Sherria. I know this opinion isn't shared by a lot. In any case, stronger or not than TO SHerria, Laxus is definitely stronger than DImaria if she can't stop time.
Meanwhile Mira , despite having Macro restricted and not having the biggest feats, is still able to beat Larcade who's not worth the 3rd Spriggan spot AT ALL if his main hax are countered or removed.


So i'd say
S1 goes to Mira and Laxus - mid diff
S2 goes to Dimaria and Larcade - easy diff
I agree with basically everything here, but only Larcade's pleasure magic is restricted in the first round, I'm pretty sure he can still use his other two. So I don't think Miraxus is going to be able to win that round.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I agree with basically everything here, but only Larcade's pleasure magic is restricted in the first round, I'm pretty sure he can still use his other two. So I don't think Miraxus is going to be able to win that round.
Oh, well. xD
I read "Pleasure magic" correctly, but i assumed the OP meant all three hax since i don't see the point of restricting only the first hax, when both other hax were said to be stronger.
I guess i should follow extremebegins' advice and go back to school :teach
 
Top