Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hope you haven't seen this one :gwah

Rem is here to give you her support. "Ganbadesu, Sky-sama!"
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yep, I can imagine. Just sitting around and not being able to do something/anything is really annoying. Time flying fast is a pretty good thing I believe, bc it means you were busy and/or had fun.

Well I think it's simply something new many people want to experience once at least. It's obviously not real VR but still might be an experience unlike any other regular porn. Tbh I can understand if someone's interested, but I doubt it has appeal in the long-run, if it doesn't improve drastically.

The usual, so much to do, so little time :XD
That sounds wrong somehow.... xD But yeah, that's the best for both of us I guess, at least for the time being :D

Ganbatte my friend, soon it's over!

huh but this business model happens exactly bc it generates money. (Hardcore) Otaku buy it, and thus even a low print-run can generate quite a bit of money, even if the series tanks. And if it becomes really popular, like selling tens of thousands of copies per volume, then it generates a damn lot of money. It's just not that common in Japan to buy blu-rays and the likes (of anime), especially bc there's so much new stuff each year, hence this somewhat high price got established to make it profitable. Even more so nowadays where people can just download their stuff.
What a group of companies consider as a possible success and what you consider a possible success are different things... XD Explaining why this or that gets this or that treatment is impossible, we know way too little of how the exact process works and who has a say in what, considering that probably varies from case to case.
Not sure what exactly works for sports anime?
Weirdly enough time is still flying by rather quickly. I mean it is almost april again. When did that happen? Well starting next month I will get to a new "position". Working closer to the selling department... Let's see what will be in store for me.
My vacation is almost at a bad time too. As the 1million € loan I was working on is entering its next stage...

There should be another word for it, really. Just because there is no distance between eyes and screen doesn't make it virtual reality. Just like how the old red and blue colored glasses were anything but 3D.
The difference is that PoV games and porn will feel different because it looks like you are involved. There is no direct stimuli to the brain though. So it is more like AR if at all.

It actually gets worse. More and more LN get published in english. I really love that, but it just means I have much more to do. :XD
Yeah no pressure here. Nekopara is upon us soon. :sky2

It is finally over. I will feel it on my bank account but fuck it. I need the freedom.

Yeah I guess Japan is different that way. Though I don't get how such high prices get buyers no questions asked. Especially because you get them here for like 33% of the price and we also have to consider post-production. But that is why I don't get it. You make the price high to make a profit. Wouldn't more people buy it if it were cheaper? Everything that includes a form of voice acting in Japan is damn expensive.
Yeah you are right. My mind is too set on the western markets.
Well you get tons of Anime for them. Three cour for the original Yowamushi then a two cour sequel, now another two cour show... Just give me Index and Railgun, damn it!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In anime version after the artificial world disappeared, Riki and Rin saved Kyousuke, Kengo, Masato and the others by moving them from the bus. I read somewhere that in VN Kyousuke and the others were already dead even before the artifial world was created.
Key doesn't give you certainity. A lot of it is up to interpretation and the artificial world itself is pretty much Deus Ex Machina and was never explained at all, apart from being formed by a strong wish.
So they weren't dead but in some form of suspended animation. The whole area aroud the crash side was frozen in time.
The Anime skipped a rather crucial scene in my opinion. After Riki and Rin "leave" the artificial world you end up on the crash side and you can choose to save everyone. If you do you will fail, because Riki falls asleep and everyone dies and Kyousuke laments that you were still not ready. Which means that is is still not the real world but was like a final test. After running away, Riki and Rin are in a hospital. After basically confirming their love for each other you get more key magic and artificial world mumbo jumbo in which Riki cures his sickness and Rin finally grows up.
After that you are probably in the real world, saving everyone because they were ready enough.

Mind you that I don't know if this in between was in the real world or not. Could also be that Riki and Rin created an artifical world on their own.

The world itself is a mystery, as souls can enter it. Which happened with Saya from LB EX.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Weirdly enough time is still flying by rather quickly. I mean it is almost april again. When did that happen? Well starting next month I will get to a new "position". Working closer to the selling department... Let's see what will be in store for me.
My vacation is almost at a bad time too. As the 1million € loan I was working on is entering its next stage...

There should be another word for it, really. Just because there is no distance between eyes and screen doesn't make it virtual reality. Just like how the old red and blue colored glasses were anything but 3D.
The difference is that PoV games and porn will feel different because it looks like you are involved. There is no direct stimuli to the brain though. So it is more like AR if at all.

It actually gets worse. More and more LN get published in english. I really love that, but it just means I have much more to do. :XD
Yeah no pressure here. Nekopara is upon us soon. :sky2

It is finally over. I will feel it on my bank account but fuck it. I need the freedom.

Yeah I guess Japan is different that way. Though I don't get how such high prices get buyers no questions asked. Especially because you get them here for like 33% of the price and we also have to consider post-production. But that is why I don't get it. You make the price high to make a profit. Wouldn't more people buy it if it were cheaper? Everything that includes a form of voice acting in Japan is damn expensive.
Yeah you are right. My mind is too set on the western markets.
Well you get tons of Anime for them. Three cour for the original Yowamushi then a two cour sequel, now another two cour show... Just give me Index and Railgun, damn it!
Yeah, the start of the year always flies by so fast I feel. Almost April, I can barely believe it xD
Don't worry about work, just enjoy your vacation :D And I'm sure you will do just fine in your new position.

Well it's a faked VR, bc it tries to tell your brain that you're doing something entirely different than just sitting on a chair or something. So in that sense it's certainly not "real" VR but I don't really get the problem you have with the term used here xD Doesn't need a new term for every single thing, and it's closer to VR than AR (bc that one just changes a part of your actual vision) in my eyes anyway. With enough time something closer to "real" VR will come, but for the time being it's still an interesting concept I feel you should try once before calling it needless or bullshit. Not exactly groundbreaking but a step towards the actual goal.

It's the same for VN, so you really have to prioritize what you want to read :XD Better that way than barely getting anything though, simply relying on the goodwill of fans only brings you that far. In that regard we're living in the best time to be an Otaku in the west I think, with lots of anime/manga/LN/VN being picked up and translated. I'm honestly not sure if it will go much further, bc I just don't think the market is big enough to support that.

Nekopara.... :XD Reminds me of the Steam Anime Sale this weekend, maybe you want to check it out: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/anime-weekend-sale/ (I'm actually considering God Eater with 60% down, but not sure... xD)

Yeah you deserve that freedom :blush

I think you're somewhat overestimating prices over there, or underestimating them here. At release they usually aren't way way cheaper, and even if they are, they usually come with less goodies and the likes, something Otaku love to get normally. Also let's not forget that we're talking about JUST anime here, manga and LN are pretty cheap and easy to get no matter if Japan or the west.Visual Novels are a bit more expensive, but considering they're 30-50h long I don't really think they're exceptionally expensive. Not more expensive than most games over here.
The anime prices are a bit different here exactly bc by now they know/realized that westerners work differently than the japanese, more often than not. We don't go for very expensive packs, we put less importance on special goodies, we want affordable prices and maybe a cool looking cover/wrapping. Ofc there are more than enough exceptions on both sides, and you will always have hardcore wins, but that's how the majority works. Each system is exactly as it is bc that's what the customers dictate.

And no, it's not as simple as that. The average japanese just doesn't have the time to watch a multitude of anime each season, at best one or two shows become a big hit, becoming a hit outside of the "Otaku" crowd is even more rare. Going cheaper wouldn't help simply bc the big number of japanese just don't know most of the shows being released and thus won't buy much either way. They have to rely on a care fanbase who's willing to invest lots of money. If they went with cheaper prices now, it would be a huge risk to sales and money, and we all know that the japanese don't really love taking risks. In this case I believe changing things will potentially rather hurt than help too, though.

On that note, Key just released an english version of the LB PE Opening:


I think they did a good job. Still really like the song :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hah seeing the LB crew again makes me teary eyed... Fuck you key...

The song is as awesome as ever. (Not Saya no Uta though... :kappa)
Unlike the new SnK OP... I expected something else.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,104
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, I am Sky. My life's goal is to manipulate people like tools.
- This title caught mai - i
Since when @Sky ??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hah seeing the LB crew again makes me teary eyed... Fuck you key...

The song is as awesome as ever. (Not Saya no Uta though... :kappa)
Unlike the new SnK OP... I expected something else.
I felt somewhat similar :')

lol okay... :kappa
I actually really like it, so we disagree I guess :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I felt somewhat similar :')

lol okay... :kappa
I actually really like it, so we disagree I guess :p
I can't describe all the feelings I have for key thanks to LB.
Sayas Game On in that video... Damn it... :scry

Sry but my bias for Song for Friends, Faraway and Sayas Song knows no limits.

I had hopes for a new Guren no Yumiya... Too bad. The animation though. Based Mikasa.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Key doesn't give you certainity. A lot of it is up to interpretation and the artificial world itself is pretty much Deus Ex Machina and was never explained at all, apart from being formed by a strong wish.
So they weren't dead but in some form of suspended animation. The whole area aroud the crash side was frozen in time.
The Anime skipped a rather crucial scene in my opinion. After Riki and Rin "leave" the artificial world you end up on the crash side and you can choose to save everyone. If you do you will fail, because Riki falls asleep and everyone dies and Kyousuke laments that you were still not ready. Which means that is is still not the real world but was like a final test. After running away, Riki and Rin are in a hospital. After basically confirming their love for each other you get more key magic and artificial world mumbo jumbo in which Riki cures his sickness and Rin finally grows up.
After that you are probably in the real world, saving everyone because they were ready enough.

Mind you that I don't know if this in between was in the real world or not. Could also be that Riki and Rin created an artifical world on their own.

The world itself is a mystery, as souls can enter it. Which happened with Saya from LB EX.
Ah.. sokka.. Thanks for the explanation.

Another question
Is it true that Riki in the novel was more "harem king" than in the anime? I mean, I ever saw some screenshots Riki and Kud sleeping together, with Kudo being naked (?). Or was it just fanservice?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can't describe all the feelings I have for key thanks to LB.
Sayas Game On in that video... Damn it... :scry

Sry but my bias for Song for Friends, Faraway and Sayas Song knows no limits.

I had hopes for a new Guren no Yumiya... Too bad. The animation though. Based Mikasa.

Well besides Rewrite Key delivered every single time, looks like they're done with experimenting like that though...

Funnily enough I'm not really a big fan of either (though they're not bad at all), can't judge Saya's Song.

The song worked for me, and from the reception I saw so far it was quite well-received. Oh well, at least everyone can enjoy the great animation xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Who even is that girl?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn those pcis are awesome.
That girl is the one with the Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon in her heart.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I am you You are me as in Irene and Erza?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hai hai~ I was just kidding :D
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Time for some Anego feels
 
Top