Anego... 


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---


What about the VN? Also Sky you didn't answer my previous question yet

I like this one more:
It always makes me feel melancholic, but it also has something soothing and heart-warming. Perfect for just lying down on the grass, gazing at the stars and reminiscing =)

Well LB EX sadly has sex scenes. If you ask me those are very poorly written. I could never see LB as an Eroge as Riki simply doesn't fit in the role of a harem leader. Though as per usual he is "harem king" as you get to date every single girl. At least in the normal storyline. The girls from EX do not really count, but I love Saya.Ah.. sokka.. Thanks for the explanation.
Another question
Is it true that Riki in the novel was more "harem king" than in the anime? I mean, I ever saw some screenshots Riki and Kud sleeping together, with Kudo being naked (?). Or was it just fanservice?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sadly the Anime overused the track. Hence I really dislike the Refrain Anime. Still, the song tends to make me get teary eyed.More Anego feels
It was so good that made me shed tears. "Song of Friends" makes your heart feel peace.. The first time she thought tears could be so sad.. The moment she said she really wanted to know how it felt to love.. That "Arigatou" that popped out after she disappeared.. That warm smile of her at the end..
This reminds me, she was the first person that disappeared in the artificial world right?What about the VN? Also Sky you didn't answer my previous question yet
![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I would like to read Air as well but it is so old... Tsukihime was an exception for me after all.Well besides Rewrite Key delivered every single time, looks like they're done with experimenting like that though...
Funnily enough I'm not really a big fan of either (though they're not bad at all), can't judge Saya's Song.
The song worked for me, and from the reception I saw so far it was quite well-received. Oh well, at least everyone can enjoy the great animation xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well by now I really have a lot to do. Tons of paperwork on my desk just waiting to be worked on. And I could not ask for more. I hope it stays that way for now. My boss actually told me that he forget about my trainee schedule for the time being. Hence I am still working as a Sachbearbeiter for the time being. Not that I mind.Yep, I can imagine. Just sitting around and not being able to do something/anything is really annoying. Time flying fast is a pretty good thing I believe, bc it means you were busy and/or had fun.
Well I think it's simply something new many people want to experience once at least. It's obviously not real VR but still might be an experience unlike any other regular porn. Tbh I can understand if someone's interested, but I doubt it has appeal in the long-run, if it doesn't improve drastically.
The usual, so much to do, so little time
That sounds wrong somehow.... xD But yeah, that's the best for both of us I guess, at least for the time being
Ganbatte my friend, soon it's over!
huh but this business model happens exactly bc it generates money. (Hardcore) Otaku buy it, and thus even a low print-run can generate quite a bit of money, even if the series tanks. And if it becomes really popular, like selling tens of thousands of copies per volume, then it generates a damn lot of money. It's just not that common in Japan to buy blu-rays and the likes (of anime), especially bc there's so much new stuff each year, hence this somewhat high price got established to make it profitable. Even more so nowadays where people can just download their stuff.
What a group of companies consider as a possible success and what you consider a possible success are different things... XD Explaining why this or that gets this or that treatment is impossible, we know way too little of how the exact process works and who has a say in what, considering that probably varies from case to case.
Not sure what exactly works for sports anime?





Dropping my waifus when?The good news is, the waifus are back!
![]()
![]()
I already downloaded many pics which is vain if I didn't share to you. But only one pic per 1/2 day(s)
cc @Battou @SirSamuel016 @Zasz too
I will respond to your answer later![]()



Right to the point, huh?@DiMaria Yesta Thanks my friend... So about that answer...![]()


We need more Kanna.![]()
@DiMaria Yesta Thanks my friend... So about that answer...![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nani!!?!?! Riki with who?Well LB EX sadly has sex scenes.
Yeah I agree with you lolI could never see LB as an Eroge as Riki simply doesn't fit in the role of a harem leader.
Yes! Kengo and Kyousuke really regretted. Kengo's disappearance made my chest like there was a hollow through it. Masato's was not really touching, but I always admire someone as cheerful as him.I can honestly say that LB really touched a nerve. At that final Baseball match, when Kengo and co started to disappear I already had trouble to see what I was reading, if you catch my drift. After Kyousuke broke into tears it really broke me as well.
I wonder what it is?There is only one other scene in an Anime which destroyed me even more and that was in Clannad AS.

Oh I'd never heard about that. Sounds unique though, since the only girl that truly loves Riki is Anego (besides Rin). Or perhaps Saya too?Anego is a special case indeed as she has two endings, the second only being available after you finished Refrain once. It hints at Anego getting a call from Riki in the real world and them being together yet again. Hence the game has somewhat two official couples.
With everyone. Hence it is an Eroge.Nani!!?!?! Riki with who?
Yeah I agree with you lol
Yes! Kengo and Kyousuke really regretted. Kengo's disappearance made my chest like there was a hollow through it. Masato's was not really touching, but I always admire someone as cheerful as him.
I wonder what it is?
Oh I'd never heard about that. Sounds unique though, since the only girl that truly loves Riki is Anego (besides Rin). Or perhaps Saya too?


