Difference is money. Mobage make insanely more money than one VN ever could, even if it's from TM.I get that he cares for his franchise. It just irks me that he prefers the way easier cash cow instead of something magical. Hai Hai you love FGO but if I had to compare that gacha thing to a real VN I know what I would want the most.
I didn't mean Tsukihime with short script. Looking at the fact that many parts of FGO are pretty much nonsense in terms of writing and really cringeworthy as well...
Which reminds me. What about the red head magician? Wasn't that really good too?
I wouldn't really call the main stories of FGO awful or cringeworthy, but the first ones definitely were far from great. Such are the limits of a mobage and totally inexperienced writers (in terms of writing for a mobage), but it's definitely getting better by a good margin. I'm sure you will enjoy Camelot and Babylonia once they're released as anime

Red head magician? I think you're talking about Mahoutsukai no Yoru, the one I mentioned in my post? Supposedly it's really good, but it has no translation, so not like I could tell you for sure







