Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay




















 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Introduction 2.0. :D

Well my name is Sky and by now I am 25 years old. :derp
I began as a lurker, evolved into a mod and more than a year later I am as blue as my name and am the ruler of MHs skies. You could say that I am living the dream.

Since 08/14 I work at a bank and try to please my customers. Totally not ambiguous on purpose. I am still a newbie and not allowed to do much but I hope I get used to this work as soon as possible. :nod

In my free time I still try to watch Anime episodes and play JRPGs. I LOVE JRPGs. :zomg
You could also say that I am quite the masochist because I am a big Werder Bremen fan. If you don't know what I mean, google will show you why I cry a lot. x'D

Well I'm easy to talk to and get along with. Just ask if you want to know something.

PS: Lolis are the best! Pettanko wa saikou!

PS2: Meet my beautiful waifu!


PS3: Meet my second waifu!



:wtf:wtf:wtf​
Is your bank private or state owned?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not really private but not rly state owned either.
I work for a Savings Bank (Sparkasse).
Government undertaking I suppose?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Master @Sky, I take it you're already watching a certain Moe Anime series. :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Master @Sky, I take it you're already watching a certain Moe Anime series. :hurr
Best Loli of the season. :hurr

And tomorrow we get cute mermaids doing cute things? Is this heaven?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Government undertaking I suppose?
Also not really. They just have a say for certain things.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Best Loli of the season. :hurr

And tomorrow we get cute mermaids doing cute things? Is this heaven?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Also not really. They just have a say for certain things.
Well we have some banks like that here too.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAAARKNESSS, DON'T FALL FOR IT, ITS A TRAAAAAAAAAP!


:slowly :slowly :slowly
 
Top