I am listening...She's from Melty Blood
![]()
mb we can make aHisui vs KohakuNii vs Sky fight happen at some point, it's on Steam for little money![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
revo why is that pic so good.

I am listening...She's from Melty Blood
![]()
mb we can make aHisui vs KohakuNii vs Sky fight happen at some point, it's on Steam for little money![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am listening...![]()
23 EUR eh... Hmmm...
![]()
Reminds me that I still need to buy a copy next time we're in Japan :3
Well, there's another way, as I told you23 EUR eh... Hmmm...


When you wonder who is who on that pic.Well, there's another way, as I told you
I can already see us playing like this
![]()
Shouldn't that be obvious? :3When you wonder who is who on that pic.
Yes I am obviously Kohaku.Shouldn't that be obvious? :3
Some Hisui spam:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Sure, whatever you sayYes I am obviously Kohaku.
That spam is much appreciated.
Also a big (wa)haha at the Kohaku x Hisui double character in MB.

That is clearly a TV console. So I am the master here.Sure, whatever you say
Yeah, that you can use them together is pretty fun :3 Can't be stronger than Arcueid punch though~
![]()
* laughs in ~30 FPS *
I think the first pic sums it up pretty well 
The K-on specials?I miss Uraon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sadly not that far... Pokémon got in the way.So Sky, how is your Hacker's Memory progress?![]()
Sky-sama, is it time for punishment?