Where is the full size avatar, I'm here for my share.
There you go.

Where is the full size avatar, I'm here for my share.



Clouds Harem basically.For your Tifa needs
![]()
For some reason this feels like Tsukihime met NieR.Something for you, too : D


But of course.Did you celebrate Tifa’s birthday last week?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am interested.I found you in a manga, Sky
![]()
It's from a new Jump manga called "Bone Collection". Couldn't tell you how good it is though, haven't read itI am interested.![]()

FirstGreat to hear that
Here's some more tracks for you:
)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't exactly process why bones are combined with tiddies.It's from a new Jump manga called "Bone Collection". Couldn't tell you how good it is though, haven't read it![]()
Oh my god this is fucking amazing.Glad to hear you like them
And speaking of how great that song was:
I know, right? The wonders if a good song and good presentation. A shame it's going to take years until ufotable is going to reach this part lolOh my god this is fucking amazing.
So amazing, the feelsGlad to hear you like them
And speaking of how great that song was:
Kimetsu final arc better not have the Nanatsu treatamnt. 
