Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Dat accuracy
Anna accuracy is bugged through or say to another way it counts healing shots on allies as misses :teach overall when I checking my accuracy after each match on Ana it would be around 60 % :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You know you are a bad ass bird...when you make your nest on the ground in Brazil
The burrow owls (they live in South Dakota) do the same as well
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Started reading Platinum END... not at all impressed so far..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And then if it wanders around the nest it might get stepped on or eaten by a cat/dog '-'
Damn' ='.
Enimies lurk every where.
Parents have to protect their kids nonetheless.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Don't know why, but I checked in on the Mafia game even though Ust opted out. I swear, if anyone on MH uses the term "reads" in a Mafia game I'll votekill them for that alone.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What's the significance of "reads"?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The burrow owls (they live in South Dakota) do the same as well
But no where near the amount of predators...some of the deadliest to boot.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
What's the significance of "reads"?
It's basically all they ask each other about. Basically if you "read someone as town or as scum".

"Can you give us your reads list?"
"How do you feel about him townreading me?"
"You've given no reads, only thrown around suspicions."
"You scumread me for townreading him? You're definitely on my scumread-list."
"Can you give us your reads on how you read me for reading him as scum because he townread that guy but scumread the other guy".

I'm hardly even exaggerating. Such fun gameplay.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haven't followed it after day 1. So did they find a replacement for Ust or was it revealed whether he was mafia or town if he got hostkilled?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow Mafia seems so deep.
But aye dun laik dat kind of deep. :sexyarf
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wonder which team Ust was(or is replacement is).

But since he had to leave that game it looks like he won't be hosting a game here after all..

Time to look at @Farfalla or @Hardy for a game
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
He might still be able to host a game here soon, I think he just got swamped with work for now. If I understand correctly he can be super busy one week and less busy the next?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not sure, depends on how much he got swarmed.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
He might still be able to host a game here soon, I think he just got swamped with work for now. If I understand correctly he can be super busy one week and less busy the next?
Exactly. Thus is the life of a freelancer.

Not sure, depends on how much he got swarmed.
I'll be editing this week. From now on I could have even played, but the shoot was from fri to sunday. After the edit though, I might be able to host. I'm waiting for some confirmications about summer jobs.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gotta make that bread...no explanation needed cuz
 
Top