Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
My first guess would be something to do with Warhammer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It feels more comfortable for me to play with low shit, otherwise it feels my câmera ia going all over the place. Try to think that if I have to move the mouse twice to look at some place, then it's too low, but Hardy said that the way I use it feels Impossible alrdy
Yeah, I guess my setting is rather low, especially since my monitor is 1440p. 800 dpi just seems comfortable most of the time. I prefer it when I really only need to move my wrist and not my arm, and most of the time it suffices. Sometimes it does feel like there's a lag to it though, but I can switch between presets in that case.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's really convenient how you can change all controls just for specific characters too.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, I never use specific game sensitivity settings. Same with mouse acceleration. Just talking about my mouse's own settings.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whelps, there's some police action going on the park here
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tfw your day off goes fast but then your very own holiday goes even faster...wtf:disappoint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whelps, there's some police action going on the park here
Gurl....you so nosey:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know i seen awhile back...a toy catbus.looked like it was made by tonka toys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
You know i seen awhile back...a toy catbus.looked like it was made by tonka toys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Screw getting children first, I'm gonna get that toy for myself on my next birthday. :hip
--- Double Post Merged, ---
123 pounds on Amazon.uk + shipping :scry
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Nice. Son's birthday is in a few weeks so I just ordered one of these.

Oooh - looks exactly like the one I bought for my daughter, last time I was in Japan.

And if you think that catbus is cool, you should see the one inside the ghibli museum



It's full of lots of fluffy 煤渡り

And is, supposedly, strictly, only for kids - and 外人 who don't understand Japanese...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Screw getting children first, I'm gonna get that toy for myself on my next birthday. :hip
--- Double Post Merged, ---
123 pounds on Amazon.uk + shipping :scry
Yeah...collectable pricing....
Reminds me of when i was collecting azumanga plushies...some were so rare/indemand they were over $200
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I also just again went to the bad place of the internet - drawing tablet sellers.

If I was a rich man (nananananana naa) I'd buy a Wacom Mobile Pro :scry
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oooh - looks exactly like the one I bought for my daughter, last time I was in Japan.

And if you think that catbus is cool, you should see the one inside the ghibli museum



It's full of lots of fluffy 煤渡り

And is, supposedly, strictly, only for kids - and 外人 who don't understand Japanese...
One of my most wanna-go-to places on earth.. :wtf
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I have a moral dilemma regarding the latest art contest. I could ruin it for certain current contestant. I don't wanna. But it is the same reason why one of my works in an earlier contest was not eligible, and it feels unfair that it is okay now, but wasn't then. :I
 
Top