It 92 already...wait til 4Dang, it's cool here; it's only 76f ATM.

Think its a pool day
It 92 already...wait til 4Dang, it's cool here; it's only 76f ATM.

We are not talking about celsius are we..?Yup...ac was set at 74 and was still 78 in the house x/
Not Celsius85 degrees? No way.
Yeah. Weird american Fahrenheit stuff.Not Celsius
Spoken like a true brit xDToday was a thunderstorm - lots of rain, no pesky sunshine
It was glorious
What's the point of having an a/c if it's set to 74?Yup...ac was set at 74 and was still 78 in the house x/



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh I learned about it from Gu and when I saw him playing it back then I was like "..... why are you playing Barbie"After googling, that sounds and looks exactly like the kind of game which would become a guilty pleasure for me.