Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh man, the SNES Classic Mini is already pre-soldier out in most retailers. I got a pre-order thorough at one place, but that one is notorious for taking in more pre-orders than they get the product. (Because shitty script in their webstore, it takes preorders even if it goes past the number of ordered units from the importer)

Gamestop Finland is still taking preorders. Maybe I should pre-order from there too, and just cancel in case my order goes thorough both. Or buy them both and sell the second in double price like s true scalper :oh
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you favorite should be arguing with gary xD
Nah. That's gry. I don't argue with anyone on here. I don't think Gary is arguing with me, it's just silly trashing we do. Y'all(besides lawlett) just suck at it and take it too seriously, that's why I cooled down.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh man, the SNES Classic Mini is already pre-soldier out in most retailers. I got a pre-order thorough at one place, but that one is notorious for taking in more pre-orders than they get the product. (Because shitty script in their webstore, it takes preorders even if it goes past the number of ordered units from the importer)

Gamestop Finland is still taking preorders. Maybe I should pre-order from there too, and just cancel in case my order goes thorough both. Or buy them both and sell the second in double price like s true scalper :oh
Eh, scalpers ruin everything :notlikethis It's pretty hard to get through with preorders.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow that mini-SNES looks adorable
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nah. That's gry. I don't argue with anyone on here. I don't think Gary is arguing with me, it's just silly trashing we do. Y'all(besides lawlett) just suck at it and take it too seriously, that's why I cooled down.
you don't argue with anyone here, then i'm the pope :lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you don't argue with anyone here, then i'm the pope :lmao
Then you are...lol

I don't consider it arguing....my perception matters more to me.
That's how I talk all the time...
I had moments in the past but it's been so long. Consistently arguing, no. Rarely.
Honesty, I just like to fuck with y'all. I gave up and I'm out.
Peace...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Eh, scalpers ruin everything :notlikethis It's pretty hard to get through with preorders.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow that mini-SNES looks adorable
It's cute and it has 21 amazing games. I was on the fence about mini NES , but it was soldier out on release day, so that solved that. But the SNES has such an amazing collection of games I absolutely adore and have fond memoriam of. Cant skip this time.

Gamestop wanted me to pay half up front. Can't afford that before pay day. So no scalper life for me. Just hoping that my first order holds. :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Then you are...lol

I don't consider it arguing....my perception matters more to me.
That's how I talk all the time...
I had moments in the past but it's been so long. Consistently arguing, no. Rarely.
Honesty, I just like to fuck with y'all. I gave up and I'm out.
Peace...
God bless you girl, may the light shine upon you

-the pope, scav IX
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Getting close :o
Was kind of on fire yesterday, played like 9 games in a row and didn't lose a single one. Got 100ish points. Even had a decent team every time. But stopped when I got sleepy, I don't think I will easily finish this..

So that number is SR?
Yeah. You should give ranked a chance and see if it's any fun for you. For me it's the most fun game mode.

1946 SR Silver.

:emocat

Shouldn't have played in Asia :fail
Not bad, you're really close to gold, you maybe only need 2 wins(maybe because idk how they determine when you get 8 and when 30).
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There's a new Kino's Journey coming out? Why am I only reading about this now?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Not bad, you're really close to gold, you maybe only need 2 wins(maybe because idk how they determine when you get 8 and when 30).
It gives or take away your SR after match based on the performance you have made with character(s) comparing it to world average level for example if the world average level was 4 resurrection as mercy on match and you get more than that then you will get more or lose less SR after match ( same apply to all average dmg/Accuracy etc. )
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It gives or take away your SR after match based on the performance you have made with character(s) comparing it to world average level for example if the world average level was 4 resurrection as mercy on match and you get more than that then you will get more or lose less SR after match ( same apply to all average dmg/Accuracy etc. )
That's a really weird system, maybe unnecessarily complicated too. Then do you also lose less if you played really well, or lose more in that case?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
That's a really weird system, maybe unnecessarily complicated too. Then do you also lose less if you played really well, or lose more in that case?
Yeah, and it's good IMO not complicated at all and seems fair for me. << that's at least what I think how it works for all characters same says that it works with win/lose streaks ( it definitely works in Mercy case that's why it so easy to climb with her )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:closed
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You said it compares how good you played and all stats like ults and accuracy to the average of everyone but that isn't said in that picture. Only the bronze-gold stuff affects anything?
I don't like that system nor agree that it's good.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
You said it compares how good you played and all stats like ults and accuracy to the average of everyone but that isn't said in that picture. Only the bronze-gold stuff affects anything?
It is not said but I know some things affect it as well ( dmg blocked / Mercy res Offensive/Def assist ) it just isn't listed..if you want clear answer to go to overwatch forums but I doubt you will get clear answer also :true
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't like that system nor agree that it's good.
So what better get that you gain or lose 25 SR despite your performance.
Or that system will actualy reward you slightly if you stand off in something

It's not perfect and it will never be..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So what better get that you gain or lose 25 SR despite your performance.
Or that system will actualy reward you slightly if you stand off in something

It's not perfect and it will never be..
Idk, basing it on the average SR of both teams should be more than enough. average of one team is higher than of the other. If the higher team wins, they get proportionally less than 25, if the team with less average SR wins they get proportionally more than 25 SR. May just be my experiences from Dota 2 but that system worked really well. If you are matched against much stronger players then you will more likely lose, so you won't lose as much SR from it. Overwatch also has a big problem with matchmaking sometimes, when teams are clearly not balanced properly skill-wise/experience-wise, yet losing those games still result in a lot of SR lost.
Saying it's not perfect and will never be perfect isn't a good reason not to criticize the current system and think about ways of improving it...

But then again I still don't know all the details. There's still many things missing from Overwatch, like a simple match history(which will make it easier to have an overview of won/lost SR and each player in each team). Which is quite strange, they have a lot of effort put in into things like the POTG, but much simpler things are still missing. So there will likely be a lot more changes to the whole game and all the systems.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
2432 SR :hifrom 2351 after one match seems nice :zomg
 
Top