Jul 13, 2017 #1,481 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,681 Gender Female Country You and comps, huh. I'm good, I'm good. IF ONLY MR. @Hardy WASN'T ABOUT TO LEAVE ME, I'd be better '-'
You and comps, huh. I'm good, I'm good. IF ONLY MR. @Hardy WASN'T ABOUT TO LEAVE ME, I'd be better '-'
Jul 13, 2017 #1,482 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country Yeah, me and comps. Argies have to go their way sometimes.
Jul 13, 2017 #1,483 Hardy Mangahelper伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Mangahelper Joined Jun 5, 2012 Messages 11,126 Reaction score 14,102 Age 32 Gender Male Country random
Jul 13, 2017 #1,484 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,681 Gender Female Country Yeah, to ice a bit more down in the south. If I win, I'll pick Necrozma btw '-'
Jul 13, 2017 #1,485 Hardy Mangahelper伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Mangahelper Joined Jun 5, 2012 Messages 11,126 Reaction score 14,102 Age 32 Gender Male Country Gonna try to win while pooping brb
Jul 13, 2017 #1,486 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country should pick a digimon
Jul 13, 2017 #1,487 Hardy Mangahelper伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Mangahelper Joined Jun 5, 2012 Messages 11,126 Reaction score 14,102 Age 32 Gender Male Country Back, lets do this
Jul 13, 2017 #1,488 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,681 Gender Female Country Nerdymon
Jul 13, 2017 #1,489 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country have only 6 hours time to sleep anyway, have to be up early. --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2017 --- Now with hardy it's more unpredictable who gets it. I'm too sleepy to get this one.
have only 6 hours time to sleep anyway, have to be up early. --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2017 --- Now with hardy it's more unpredictable who gets it. I'm too sleepy to get this one.
Jul 13, 2017 #1,490 Hardy Mangahelper伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Mangahelper Joined Jun 5, 2012 Messages 11,126 Reaction score 14,102 Age 32 Gender Male Country Nidoking ftw. Respect the Fonz, also he is the go to poke for speedrunners in gen 1
Jul 13, 2017 #1,491 Spirit FriendMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 8,110 Reaction score 13,059 Age 27 Gender Male Country I was away 9 days and Doomfist is in the PTR. Nerf him already jesus christ
Jul 13, 2017 #1,492 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country Who even speedruns games. Yes doomfist is silly.
Jul 13, 2017 #1,493 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,681 Gender Female Country But Necrowtv sounds more impactful.
Jul 13, 2017 #1,494 Spirit FriendMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 8,110 Reaction score 13,059 Age 27 Gender Male Country No Terry Cruise either :')
Jul 13, 2017 #1,495 Hardy Mangahelper伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Mangahelper Joined Jun 5, 2012 Messages 11,126 Reaction score 14,102 Age 32 Gender Male Country I assumed he would do "less damage" to balance his quite complete kit, but I guess I was wrong. Havent played the ptr so Im only basing myself on others tears.
I assumed he would do "less damage" to balance his quite complete kit, but I guess I was wrong. Havent played the ptr so Im only basing myself on others tears.
Jul 13, 2017 #1,496 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country Did anyone even believe that Terry Cruise meme could end up real
Jul 13, 2017 #1,497 Hardy Mangahelper伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Mangahelper Joined Jun 5, 2012 Messages 11,126 Reaction score 14,102 Age 32 Gender Male Country WithYouInSpirit said: No Terry Cruise either :') Click to expand... *Uninstalls*
Jul 13, 2017 #1,498 Spirit FriendMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 8,110 Reaction score 13,059 Age 27 Gender Male Country Neither. I'll play at some point after i get home.
Jul 13, 2017 #1,499 Hardy Mangahelper伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Mangahelper Joined Jun 5, 2012 Messages 11,126 Reaction score 14,102 Age 32 Gender Male Country This is so gay
Jul 13, 2017 #1,500 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country Nobody wants to make post 1499 wtf