Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool...

Have some papers to read and something to type up - but other than that, pretty much as little as possible
Been meaning to ask you.....with you moving when work needs you to...do you rent a house,flat etc or your job gets you a place?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Usually rent - this current position offered me a student accommodation for the first year, but I only stayed there for a few months.

Thought if I had to move out at some point, may as well get set up earlier, rather than later.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah ok, you were kids. Thought you were young adults or something '-'" Still, poor lady, that would be a cute nickname, not surname.
They were my 1st latin experiences.....and they wete really really latin.
Their pops only spoke spanish....and their house was always animated....enough ruckus.
It was like 7 kids....but all good peoples especially their moms.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Usually rent - this current position offered me a student accommodation for the first year, but I only stayed there for a few months.

Thought if I had to move out at some point, may as well get set up earlier, rather than later.
Aaah...just was being nosey xD
Hopefully you find where you wanna stay by the time your kids get in school...making friends and leaving them is hard when you are young x/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You have any plans of studying in the states zim...i doubt it but thought i'd clear the air tho xD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I may be quite busy, but if you want me

Well between you, me and Ust we're three kinda busy miss Lizzies. On the plus side there'd be no one dragging the team down... more than the others, that is. :derp

If gnut joins us he can carry us all to victory, though.

If that team-up happens I suggest the team name "Greg and the Piggy-Back Riders".

Otherwise "Three Kinda Busy-Miss-Lizzies" sounded catchy in a not-at-all kind of way, too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Orgz....youre a riot:lmao
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Aaah...just was being nosey xD
Wouldn't have answered if I cared that much
:cheez

Hopefully you find where you wanna stay by the time your kids get in school...making friends and leaving them is hard when you are young x/
Yeah, well my mind is pretty much made up to leave academia after this - so I will just get some full time fixed strong and stable job in the UK somewhere.

... maybe I could push to be next leader of the Conservative party?

You have any plans of studying in the states zim...i doubt it but thought i'd clear the air tho xD
Nah - not only do I (as I said above) want to quit academia, but I am also not really a fan of how you guys do science.
Sure, you have awesome labs, awesome equipment, awesome scientists, lots of cash...

... but it's all a bit cut-throat for me.

Less about the joy of science, more about the need to be first...

At least that's the impression from all the guys I have met and all the labs I have visited.
:invalid
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Are you liking the fifth riddle, guys?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well between you, me and Ust we're three kinda busy miss Lizzies. On the plus side there'd be no one dragging the team down... more than the others, that is. :derp

If gnut joins us he can carry us all to victory, though.

If that team-up happens I suggest the team name "Greg and the Piggy-Back Riders".

Otherwise "Three Kinda Busy-Miss-Lizzies" sounded catchy in a not-at-all kind of way, too.
gnut op

I suggest team low no expectations
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you liking the fifth riddle, guys?
it's already begun?!?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Farfalla
Was the 1st time i heard outside of sitcoms people use words like....gondules,gesso and mofongo:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gondules are a bean no?
Mofongo is some kinda dish that i remember from a famous sitcom where the MC had a rican neighbor.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gondules are a bean no?
Mofongo is some kinda dish that i remember from a famous sitcom where the MC had a rican neighbor.
Oh, I could only think of gongolas and voles when you said that @.@ (the closer words I know in PT to that one xD)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, I could only think of gongolas and voles when you said that @.@ (the closer words I know in PT to that one xD)
You would know better than me ofc:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For some reason when i was a kid....i always thought those words sounded kinda dirty....perverted kinda funny idk:lmao
 
Top