Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Tim Minchin is turning me into an inappropriate person. I keep singing just a few lines out of context over and over in public without thinking. A few weeks ago it was "Fuck I love boobs, though / I just really love them / Fuck I love boobs, though / I just wanna rub them". Now it's "I don't like jews ....... and neither should you". Damnit.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Anyone wanna point me in the direction of a good manga which won't take years to catch up with?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Anyone wanna point me in the direction of a good manga which won't take years to catch up with?
Hmm, did you already read Promised Neverland? It had a strong first arc that just ended.

Dr Stone is also somewhat promising new series.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, caught up to Promised Neverland like a chapter or two before the end of the arc. I like it a lot.

I'll give Dr Stone a try!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Jagaaan at 17 chapters is also something I'm reading currently. Not sure what I think of it yet. It's hc seinen. Sex and violence. Very gory violence.

It has weird concept. People frustrated by life turn into monsters after taken over by parasytic frogs. But not all people, some can control it, and they can prolong the transformation into a out of control monster, byt killing other monsters and eating the remains of the frogs. :oh
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Jagaaan at 17 chapters is also something I'm reading currently. Not sure what I think of it yet. It's hc seinen. Sex and violence. Very gory violence.

It has weird concept. People frustrated by life turn into monsters after taken over by parasytic frogs. But not all people, some can control it, and they can prolong the transformation into a out of control monster, byt killing other monsters and eating the remains of the frogs. :oh
Jagaaaaan is awesome :arf reading it as well
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Read it! Would probably rate it in my top 10 of all time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ha, I actually read a couple of chapters of Jagaaaaan right before making the post about manga recommendations. I might keep reading it, but spontaneously that's not the kind of series I'm in the mood for atm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Good taste, it's in my high top 5, even in anime.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Rain rain go away.....
I'm so sick of the rain. I can't plan anything. Rains at least three or four times a day. Ridiculous......

One more reason to hate Florida during the summer.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It only works with enemy Pharah ( i've checked it you can't jump like that on Pharah from your own team )
Ah, didn't even notice that it was enemy Pharah :feelsbadman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ust or gary....seen an old filck today hadnt seen in many yrs...badass movie and based on a real life experience.
Midnight Express
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wonder what my sobrino @Hardy
And his misses @Farfalla doing?


:XD

Hey yall
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sup Greg~! Thats an easy question to answer.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Having some beer out. We were going to have a beer called delirious ( '-' ) but we changed plans :p

How is it going ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hi
 
Top