Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh my god yes!


My childhood. So many good memories. I hope this reboot lives up to the hype it has built for me :wtf
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
A DuckTales reboot? :zomg

DuckTales, woo-oo~

Gorgeous opening sequence, even though I didn't like the new version of the song..
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I know :zomg

And it looks super good style-wise for me at least. Not counting the square heads of the HDL, it really reminds me of Carl Barks original comics. The intro (and only rumors) seem to indicate, that they've actually drawn a lot of inspiration for this from the original comics - mostly those of Barks and Don Rosa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
(Holy shit I'm gonna die if they some day in some form adapt Rosas The Life and History of Scrooge McDuck. That'd be so much awesome)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
(Holy shit I'm gonna die if they some day in some form adapt Rosas The Life and History of Scrooge McDuck. That'd be so much awesome)
Yes yes yes yes yes! One of the very best stories. I haven't read a lot of Donald comics since I was little but the Barks/Rosa ones I can still get the urge to read from time to time.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yes yes yes yes yes! One of the very best stories. I haven't read a lot of Donald comics since I was little but the Barks/Rosa ones I can still get the urge to read from time to time.
Yeah, I also read a huuge amount of Donald comics as a kid, but the ones that have styed with me to this day are the Barks and Rosa adventures. What Don Rosa has done to Barks' legacy is just amazing. He took that great whimsical world and characters Barks had created, and elevated it to a new level of story, humor and emotion.

I have like 6 books of his collected Scrooge stories, all signed by the man himself. Still go back to them from time to time for inspiration. Too bad he had to retire from drawing :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, and of course the background study Rosa does for his stories. Just amazing. I most likely have learned more about history and myths from Rosas Duck comics that I have ever learned of them in school.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wtf these Summer Sale deals. Shadow of Mordor for $5?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
That Sombra teleport away in the last scene it's me :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Widowmaker complaining about anything ever
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Widowmaker complaining about anything ever
My last game I'm locked Sombra and some guy says that we need two tanks and ask if I can play D.va ( sure why not I switched ) after that he picks Hanzo and says that we need one more healer and tank
 
Top