Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You got him working errands for you?

Think he could get me some milk?
Am all out and too lazy to go to the shops and buy some
:verily
I wish, both us have been busy.
Plus he's not doing extra work without a paycheck. Good luck.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I wish, both us have been busy.
Plus he's not doing extra work without a paycheck. Good luck.
Shame - and here I am having to use my own legs like a sucker...

Ah well, now I have my milk, I'm as happy as a pig in shit
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
When you realize you're the second youngest person at a bachelor party but you really just want to call it quits around 10PM... now it's 1:15 and everyone else seem to just be getting started.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ugh, I feel so old as well. In this place the sun sets at 17h. It's not even 21h and my body just percieves it as 23h and I'm fighting to stay awake...

Sun rises at 5:30 tho só not all bad if I faint... Gonna have some days like my grandparents used to, rs.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Know that feeling. In the winter that happens every damn day for me.

Ah well, it's past 2AM, I've stayed up longer than I probably have in a year. It's sleepy time. :bye

(Actually stayed up later for the Oscars, but bachelor party is sliiightly more exhausting.)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Someone just launched fireworks here, and now the poor pets are spooked. :notrust

The next two days are going to be a blast. :darn
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Got a good three hours of sleep... thank bob my holiday started yesterday. :smugbunny
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Sombra will be getting the most items in the next Event :wtf

And Tracer Will probably get legendary skin :epicfacepalm
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I dunno - 2 does look pretty great to me also
:invalid

How long you got in that wonderland Farfs?
The English...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sombra will be getting the most items in the next Event :wtf

And Tracer Will probably get legendary skin :epicfacepalm
I want a Zenyatta Tennis Coach skin. I want a new Junkrat Legendary. Lucio should get another skin too. Also, Reinhart summer games skins anyone?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I want a Zenyatta Tennis Coach skin.
Zenyatta with Tennis balls as weapon sounds awesome :zomg

I don't think Lucio should get another skin ( he probably will ... )



My Sombra stats... I know that my accuracy suck I want to improve it something around 10 %
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Zenyatta with Tennis balls as weapon sounds awesome :zomg

I don't think Lucio should get another skin ( he probably will ... )



My Sombra stats... I know that my accuracy suck I want to improve it something around 10 %
I've got a 70% Win Rating as Lucio atm. Happy with it too.

Also, it's 3 am and I'm off to the airport.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I've got a 70% Win Rating as Lucio atm. Happy with it too.
Since when 50 % is equal to 70 % :kappa


Unless you talking about not all matches but last few days :teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top