Miserable state, isn't it?o.o Wait we do live in the same state o.o
Someone never leaves the forums![]()

And
Imperium! LOVE that one. XDMiserable state, isn't it?o.o Wait we do live in the same state o.o
Someone never leaves the forums![]()

Imperium! LOVE that one. XDNoa x Kd~Seasonings? What do you add? You have to keep in mind that I'm a complete idiot when it comes to cooking.
kdowns, you're not very convincing with that cover story. Go on, you can tell everyone about us...![]()

So tired...

u didn't knowo.o Wait we do live in the same state o.o
Someone never leaves the forums![]()

Not in the good way.And Downsy has a drivers license.Is it really that close?
I mean, I once had a flight from Houston to Dallas. o_o
guess what ?Is it really that close?
I mean, I once had a flight from Houston to Dallas. o_o

kdowns, you can make me some ranch spaghetti.