Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:bored

Feeck that six hour exam killssss......
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Naruto chapter this week is probably going to get this reaction from me :wtf
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
is itachi going to tell naruto the real truth :blink
uh wait, I don't read or want spoilers..
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
is itachi going to tell naruto the real truth :blink
uh wait, I don't read or want spoilers..
I normally read the spoilers, but right now on that thread there is only images, and that would be too much spoiling for me :oh

And a news says that Porto refused to sell Hulk for 80 millions :oh
We are never going to have any one giving more than that :crying
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I would totally sell it :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I would totally sell it :oh
His agent is saying that though he isn't going to tell who was that made that offer, there is only a couple of teams that could do this. But if it was anzhi, i can understand why Porto refused, cuz for Hulk to go play to the Russian championship, wouldn't make him progress his career. He would probably be not so talked. The only advantaged would be his paycheck that would be definitely a lot higher.
Brazil coach is just very dumb for not call him. I can't understand why he doesn't. This guy is a player to any team in the world. Though he might not be the first option, he should definitely have a chance.
But if the team that tried to hire Hulk was Manchester City, they really lost a good opportunity. That was an unbeatable price and a little more and it would have been almost the same price as Ronald was sold to RM.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Morning Far :woo
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hi Evil :amuse

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Yotsubato! is awesome :rofl
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait waat how much have I missed in Naruto? WTF why is itachi alive huh huh?

I mean, I got up to the start of the war and then I was just like Whatevs.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Wait waat how much have I missed in Naruto? WTF why is itachi alive huh huh?

I mean, I got up to the start of the war and then I was just like Whatevs.
Read what you still haven't.
Though if you didn't like Naruto until now, i am afraid you won't like it nowadays, cuz the War imo is being one of the disappointing arcs so far :crying
I hope that everything starts changing now :yelling
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah I saw the start of the war arc and just decided to wait till it's over, I mean this is just like a mass revival of random strong ancient ninjas and like a free for all tournament hidden under the guise of plot advancement...

But still, is this itachi the revived one?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah I saw the start of the war arc and just decided to wait till it's over, I mean this is just like a mass revival of random strong ancient ninjas and like a free for all tournament hidden under the guise of plot advancement...

But still, is this itachi the revived one?
I don't think it was wrong to revive all this strong ninjas, cuz edo tensei was a tech that was already explained for quite some time, and so Kishi didn't invent this out of nowhere. What is the problem so far, is that Kabuto has been totally humiliated and the super strong zombies haven't really create any trouble at all. That's what i am disappointed in all this.

Yeah that Itachi was brought by Kabuto, using the edo tensei tech.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh, right but I wasn't thinking about him just randomly using the revival tech, I was more thinking that Kishi would use this as a chance to revive every kage in ninja history and make everything turn explosive with all the epic old ninjas of the past.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The whole Zetsu army thing has been pretty fail IMO. It's just there to tie up loose ends with an assload of characters who haven't had enough screen time. I will admit it's been better now that they've gotten rid of the White Zetsu hordes. It'd be much better if they were actually going to war with another nation or something.

I do agree that the impact of some of the revived characters is sort of lost when they're easily dispatched in 3 chapters or less. Kishimoto sort of covered this by having the revived having free will of mind but not body, so they can clue the army in on their weaknesses...it's glaring plot armor though.

It's his own fault though, since he left so many places unseen and so many plot-holes empty, it was either this or one giant arc-spanning flashback. But I guess we're getting flashbacks anyway :s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top