Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This happened with the last thread....the finish line is in sight and then.....*poof* no one is posting.

Night Naomi :amuse
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well time to revive dis shiz :XD

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Whaaatttt nobody's replying Ah it sucks to be in my timezone :bored
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
BakaHaze, you really do seem to have a dreadful time zone! You're the only company I have sometimes, and those are the nights where I can't fall asleep. :sweat I wonder what time it is for you right now. You're in another hemisphere from me, so it isn't summer in Australia, is it? So weird to think about.

Anyway, I'm going to bed for real this time. I just thought I would add a quick post before doing so.

Goodnight and see everybody tomorrow. I'll be awake in a few hours and will probably reply to my thread and what not before I go out. :amuse

:bye
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Awake in a few hours sounds awful :bored
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:XD At the time of your post it's 5.50 pm.

And Yeah, it's winter right now...football season ahoy...:lmao In fact, nearly over Q_Q

How much do you sleep xi0? You count sleep in days or something? :rofl
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yes, fair enough.

Technically you can survive on just four, but still...
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What, planetes in first place? :woo

:XD But nobody is spammin with me....:crying I'll miss yet another chance to win...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Y Pokemon Y
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Morning
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Quite clearly Planetes is superior...

Morning Riki...also, goodnight hear, I give up trying to win this thread...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Fine, nothings up really. Browsing and watching OP:Strong World with half an eye.

What about you Rocksteady?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
West wing again.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It was about 3:00 am here, BakaHaze. How weirdddd. :s And it is winter? That's awesome, I love winter. Definitely my favorite season.

That's right, xi0! Sleep when you're dead!

Although sometimes my brain begs to differ. It always gets fuzzy whe I get less than four hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top