You people dont care about me, like she does!


Last edited by a moderator:

Shuddup, ugly goo =.=You Turtless shall be doomed![]()
I moved on, but i can still remember it, right ?That is true Jorpy. Drop it and move on. Shit happens (even if the happening shit was justified).





I'm actually to 400 something in Ippo.
I already saw thatsomeone gave 6/10 to Shin's sig ?!


joking 

THUMBS UP IF YOU WILL STILL MASTURBATE TO HER!
link211211 a minute ago
i like my avatar![]()
I already saw that
And he gave a better mark to your avatar![]()
Found it on google
The problem is the resolution, that isn't very good. And even if it was it wouldn't be nowhere as good as Shin's work imoi like my avatarFound it on google
![]()
well thats ur opinion. i like it. i have yet to see your own set.The problem is the resolution, that isn't very good. And even if it was it wouldn't be nowhere as good as Shin's work imo

XioWho you wanna be? '-'I already asked to be whole bunch of characters in the last thread....U gais are biting my style
...was anyone surprised by Amy Winehouse?....