Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Holy crap ... X ... YO is here. What happened man ... finally got time in your life to have some fun writing weird stuff XD ????
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
we be dragging mods into the FF :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Holy crap ... X ... YO is here. What happened man ... finally got time in your life to have some fun writing weird stuff XD ????
Heeeeeeeeeeeey~

Well, no I don't know why I'm here. I posted here and there in past LPTP threads, but the last few I've been posting a lot more......haven't really though why :shifty
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well .... triple B have become a mod and since died XD ???? that is just hilarious.

Well Xio ... welcome back sort of.... what you two been doing here with your pink outfits ?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
well .... triple B have become a mod and since died XD ???? that is just hilarious.

Well Xio ... welcome back sort of.... what you two been doing here with your pink outfits ?
pink...outfits?

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

WB to you dude.....you're the one who just came back :oh
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
although .... Xio is not pink he is red.... STILL ... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PINK TOOO .... what the fuc,k =_= is going here!!!

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

o_O what .... you people actually changed XD the member colors!

Oh well is good to be back ... u_u however I was around in spirit!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's the only vb4 compatible theme we have right now.

You were around in spirit? :gwah
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ahahhaah it is funny ... I feel like .... pink now!

YEAHHH!!!! .... okay I lie ... my mind was actually phylosophing about all sort of stuff .... su what did I lost ....

BUT MA FREAKING GHOST WAS HUNTING AROUND HERE muhahahahahah!!!!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Missed me Hunny :XD ?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What took you from us?...it wasn't some new, hotter, spiffier motherboard was it? :shifty
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh huhu XD ahahhaa


nahhhh was a mix.... I was being lazy, I was trying not to get destroyed by university ... and vacation XD...

I was just trying to get things fixed I suppose XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh huhu XD ahahhaa


nahhhh was a mix.... I was being lazy, I was trying not to get destroyed by university ... and vacation XD...

I was just trying to get things fixed I suppose XD
So the plumbing in your building alright? :derp
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol ... yeahhhh ... but why the question O_O ??? is this is a joke O_O.... o_o .... =.= yeah must be a joke ....

OH Maybe it is a ice breaker question!!!!....


anywaysss.... wanna clean some walls with me dude u_u ....?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
And an other Brazilihano. :faint

GTFO noob :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
lol ... yeahhhh ... but why the question O_O ??? is this is a joke O_O.... o_o .... =.= yeah must be a joke ....

OH Maybe it is a ice breaker question!!!!....


anywaysss.... wanna clean some walls with me dude u_u ....?
...clean...walls? :neutral
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
morning xoxi. no wait... go to bed already :yelling
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well ... the walls in my apartment are sort of dark .... I decided to give them that cool whitish ..... look. You just for the kicks XD...


Evil3ye ... as usual ... as sensitive as a door Ó-Ò
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Phoenix down!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top