Support Latest manga downloads show old chapters

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Perhaps this is intentional?

When a group, say, does chapter 1 of a long running series like naruto and uploads it in their new language, it makes the download manga show chapter 1 naruto as latest. At least, I've seen this happen for a couple series and that's not nice since I like to peek and see at a glance the latest chapter. Now I have to click and view the raws, going through two other screens and wait for loading, etc.

Is it just me, or am I mistaken at what latest chapters are all about?
 

zefur

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dont you have to go to settings and select english only or something?
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
settings where?
 
Top