The One True Salt KingMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
- Feb 1, 2015
- Reaction score
1. Honestly, while Wahl does have decent attack power and I agree its past a few DF characters, I'd argue that at least Natsu would have greater attack power in DF than Wahl, and seeing as Gajeel is portrayed to generally be a bit behind him, Gajeel could possibly match the sort of strength etc. we've seen from Natsu in Dragon Force, but alas we haven't seen a lot of Gajeel's Dragon Force to really judge it as he took down Bradman, a Spriggan, with just a few punches.1. Wahl put out offense that equals DF characters, just because things don't make a big boom doesn't mean that they aren't powerful, there is something called attack potency, just because it's DF doesn't mean it is automatically a cut above the rest, because DF Wendy is most certainly not a cut above the rest, the same can be said for Sting and Rogue. The way you talk about DF makes it sound like it's invincible, different DF's are different, as shown with Sting and Rogue. I'm pretty damn sure that a person with the durability level of Laxus would be able to stand around all day and take DF Sting, Rogue and Wendy attacks.
2. I already told you that Gajeel needs to materialise for him to actually hit Laxus, how on earth is he landing a hit when Laxus is many times faster than him? You said and I quote "With no way to hit that and match the power of Dragon Force, Laxus is at a disadvantage here and thus I'd give Gajeel the win high diff." That most certainly implies that Gajeel is in DF and in his ISDM at the same time.
3. Give me speed and reaction feats that DF Gajeel has shown that match Laxus'........ As I said, you keep saying it like as soon as people go into DF they surpass all other mages. Laxus was able to disolve a whole bunch of bullets while they were firing at him in mid-air, he also disolved them before they even got close to him, that's one of the best reaction feats in this series. He also dodged a whole bunch of Wahl's ranged attacks at extreme speed and nailed a counter, need I remind you, he's doing all of this while he's ill.
4. Throughout the entire seires. When on earth have Sting, Rogue, Wendy and pre-tenrou island Natsu in DF proved that they have been stronger than current Laxus? Seriously, when? Again, you act like DF is a tier above the rest when Base Natsu clearly destroyed DF Sting and Rogue with ease. The nuke was heavily implied to have the power to take out or deal significant damage to Ajeel, August implied it. Where on earth has DF Gajeel shown the power to take out Laxus?
5. True, you can have that one.
2. Yeah, I didn't word that as well as I could've, I didn't mean for it to sound like Gajeel could use both at the same time. Now no, I definitely wouldn't say Laxus is, to quote, "many times faster than him." There is nothing that has been shown to suggest that, but I'd be glad to take a look at any material from the manga you can show me / point me to that does suggest it. Now, we've seen Gajeel get faster when he uses Iron Shadow Dragon Mode (See the Gajeel vs Rogue fight in the GMG and Gajeel vs Torafusa fight in Tartarus), and its pretty clear there that Gajeel moves a lot faster when in that mode. And then as we've seen from every Dragon Slayer thats used Dragon Force in the series, they get even faster when they use it. Look at Natsu, Sting, Rogue, heck even Wendy in Tartarus is an example of this. Their speed increases significantly, and Gajeel showed in Chapter 487 that he too moves a lot faster when he uses Dragon Force, so your argument of Laxus being, again to quote, "many times faster" than Gajeel is moot without any backing on your side.
3. Now, while I can't show you a lot of reaction feats from DF Gajeel as he only needed to use it until he defeated Bradman, what you can clearly see from Chapter 487 (CrunchyRoll translation) is Gajeel blitzing Bradman with punches. You can clearly see in the bottom right panel that Gajeel is blitzing him with punches, and Bradman is unable to react. Unless you've got super fast reaction speeds of Laxus getting out of the way of something that has that sort of speed, then again I don't think Laxus is going to be able to avoid getting hit.
4. So during the Battle of Fairy Tail arc, Laxus showed more attacking power than Natsu in the Tower of Heaven arc when he was in Dragon Force or Natsu using Dragon Force during the Oracion Seis arc? Laxus showed more attack power than Natsu using DF in Tartarus? Comparing these, its a definite no. While this current arc is debatable as we haven't seen Natsu (the strongest of the DF using Dragon Slayers) use Dragon Force, in any other arc, Laxus has not shown he can match the power that Natsu has exhibited in DF. Again, if you can show me proof of Laxus using a spell stronger than a simple punch which destroyed an entire part of the ToH late in the Natsu vs Jellal fight, then go ahead.
Just to point something out about Dragon Force, its unlikely the second generation will ever achieve it as its only something that can be inherited from a Dragon, aka only the 1st and 3rd gen slayers are able to achieve it. This is backed up by something said in the Tartarus arc by Mard Geer, who says Natsu's Dragon Force is directly inherited from Igneel, which you can see here.Second Generation haven't activated DF yet........ The DF's of certain dragon slayers take on the likeness of their dragon parents, it's that simple, all you can do is speculate on the matter. Wendy's DF most certainly looks different from Natsu's and Gajeels. The same is said about the other two.
The words about DF being equal to the power of Dragons is completely inconsistent because DF Wendy and previous DF Natsu's wouldn't stand a chance against dragons, so those words are completely inconsistent and don't make any sense. DF Gajeel has done nothing to prove that he is above Laxus, if he has the feats to back up the claim of being equal to dragons then he would have an argument.