Jan 26, 2010 #81 Baka Taichou MH Tsundere Senpai有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Apr 20, 2007 Messages 2,770 Reaction score 5,687 Gender Female Country wow you've improved so freaking much since I last saw your works!!! Great job love the sakura one to death!!!! and the samui one and the shikamaru one and the one with ebisu and konan as a kid <3
wow you've improved so freaking much since I last saw your works!!! Great job love the sakura one to death!!!! and the samui one and the shikamaru one and the one with ebisu and konan as a kid <3
Jan 27, 2010 #82 lee-nus Artist英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 1,902 Reaction score 611 Age 42 Gender Male Country thanks guys! here's a few more, including a progress meme i did! ^^
Jan 27, 2010 #83 Baka Taichou MH Tsundere Senpai有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Apr 20, 2007 Messages 2,770 Reaction score 5,687 Gender Female Country I absolutely love the last sasuke picture <3 awesome!