Let me introduce myself!

Frijolous

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
Country
Mexico
Hello,

I've been reading in this forums for some time now as a guest, but I guess it was about time to register and start participating too!

Thank you!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome Frijolous!

Tell me, what forums have you been reading? Are you following any series; manga and/or anime?
 

Frijolous

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
Country
Mexico
At this time, i'm only following everything related to Shingeki no Kyojin. Discussions get pretty hot every month with new chapter releases!

Eventually I plan to get into One Piece discussions, or even Dragon Ball Super! You know, when you're in your mid 20's, it's hard to find people to discuss this kind of topics (at least in my country).
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
At this time, i'm only following everything related to Shingeki no Kyojin. Discussions get pretty hot every month with new chapter releases!

Eventually I plan to get into One Piece discussions, or even Dragon Ball Super! You know, when you're in your mid 20's, it's hard to find people to discuss this kind of topics (at least in my country).
I'll be looking forward to discussing these series with you then! :D
Welcome on MH! :)
 
Top