TV Lie to me

candy rain

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
France
From writer Samuel Baum ("The Evidence") and the executive producers of 24 and "Arrested Development" comes LIE TO ME, a drama series inspired by a true story about a deception expert who can read the human face, body and voice to expose the truth in criminal cases and investigations.

When you itch your chin, wring your hands, scratch your nose or increase your swallowing, DR. CAL LEIGHTMAN knows you're lying. And he doesn't just think so - he knows so. Whether it be family, friends or complete strangers - he knows when they're holding something back. More accurate than any polygraph test, he is a human lie detector.

Dr. Cal Leightman heads up a private agency contracted by the FBI, local police, law firms, corporations and private individuals when they've hit a roadblock on their searches for the truth. Joining him are the foremost experts in the field of behavioral psychology: DR. GILLIAN FOSTER is the doctor's professional partner and intellectual counterpart, a master of deception equally comfortable with lying and concealing her emotions; the other is Dr. Leightman's lead researcher WILL LOKER who says everything on his mind and seemingly lacks the ability to lie. RIA TORRES (Monica Raymund), the newest member of the team, uses her natural and uncanny ability to read body language to catch the clues that her professional partners miss.

Brian Grazer, David Nevins and Samuel Baum serve as executive producers in conjunction with 20th Century Fox Television on this intriguing series based on the science developed by pioneering behavioral psychologists. In its cases and in its character relationships, this unique procedural and character drama is not simply a search for a criminal, but a search for human truth.

LIE TO ME probes the very heart of human nature and explores the idea that there's nothing more revealing than when we choose to tell the truth and when we decide to lie.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow, not a lot of fans for Lie to Me?:s

A well, I watched every episode of LtM from the first one, and all I have to say is simple:
A great show, the acting is well-done, and there is a nice chemistry between the characters, plus the way they show people react and show gestures is very interesting to see.
 

hues

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Wow, not a lot of fans for Lie to Me?:s

A well, I watched every episode of LtM from the first one, and all I have to say is simple:
A great show, the acting is well-done, and there is a nice chemistry between the characters, plus the way they show people react and show gestures is very interesting to see.
I loved LtM , but i haven't watched it the past two episodes
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lie to Me is amazing. I'm sad it's been getting the back burner thanks to House and 24 (despite the face I watch both, haha!). I really want to watch the new episodes.
 

wilsontom

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lie to Me is really pretty good show. It's about catching liars using psychology. Its every episode is always interesting. When I first time watched this series at my cousin's house, my mouth was remain open. This surprised me. Really, It's brilliant series. I like it very much.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think it became worse over time, maybe it's just that I don't see the concept working over a big number of episodes. So I don't really care anymore for what came after season one.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think it became worse over time, maybe it's just that I don't see the concept working over a big number of episodes. So I don't really care anymore for what came after season one.
I agree. season one was great, but for some reason, the 2nd season wasn't as good. Maybe it happened when the writers took a strike, or the plot took a different pace/style, but I stopped watching it.
 

agatha012

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
yeah i agreed season 2 was not so good but its season 3 i going good and that is running on television. Lie to me season 3 episode 11 airs on 17 jan.
 
Top