Support Like/thank buttons not working

nesean

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
169
Reaction score
50
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
I've been having problem with the Thanks / Like buttons for months now.. Tried both Chrome and IE (using win 7).

(this appeared in F12.)
 
Last edited:

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I've been having problem with the Thanks / Like buttons for months now.. Tried both Chrome and IE (using win 7).

(this appeared in F12.)
Thanks, I'll try to find out what may cause this error.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

I've been having problem with the Thanks / Like buttons for months now.. Tried both Chrome and IE (using win 7).

(this appeared in F12.)
Osso fixed a typo in the javascript file, do you still have the problem?
 

nesean

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
169
Reaction score
50
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
^ still not working.
Here's a new cap. of F12 console.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
I've tried going to Console and typing in the commands you suggested, but it doesn't work. It keeps telling me I have a "reference error" and that "$ is not defined":

Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined page2:4783
spoilerclick($('.bbcode_spoiler_postedby'))
ReferenceError: $ is not defined
Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined page2:4783
spoilerclick page2:4783
onclick page2:1882
$('.bbcode_spoiler_postedby').trigger("click")
TypeError: Object #<HTMLDivElement> has no method 'trigger'
I just updated my Javascript as well.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Whoops, ignore the last message. I just reinstalled Chrome and everything seems to working fine. Even though I checked to make sure I had the latest version, I guess there must have been something buggy about my install or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

TStew

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sweet its working for me now!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Yup, after detailed tests, I finally figured out what might be the source of the problem. Hopefully it should be fixed for everybody now.
 

DarkBankai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
383
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
I am also having this problem.
Have been using google chrome from miami fl- for a long time. No updates.

Issue seems to have started for me when the ads recently changed.

A week ago everything worked fine.
When I tried to comment some likes on this weeks chapter- that is when I noticed the issue.

~ also noticed just now that the Show Buttons don't work either.

also- the ads now collapse to the side- and have a pull out tab.... - ugh..annoying..........- couldn't we offer a $5/mo- choice for no ads.?
or something.

Just to be clear- todays date is 9/29

When I click like and thank- nothing happens.? the ads pop up beautifully tho. at least I can post.


Ok figured it out- Everything works great on my laptop-

However- the work computer I use- I am running google portable. - as such- it must not be the latest version- Its the newest port version I can get but not new enough it seems to keep up with the likes and thanks and show icons.

-
No worries- I can use my laptop for more detailed posts.

thanks.

ps... Id still pay $5/ mo for a browser w/ no ads.
 
Last edited:
Top