Shoujo Limit by SUENOBU Keiko

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Limit ( リミット)
By SUENOBU Keiko



Demographic: Shoujo
Status in Japan: 3 volumes (ongoing)
Serialized in: Betsufure (Kodansha)
Manga Detail Page: Here

Synopsis: A group of girls are on their way to a camp when the driver passes out and causes the bus to drop from a cliff. The few survivors gather together and try to survive until rescue comes.
 
Last edited:

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
limit

http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/517#comment_8790

baboysai said:
hmm, Limit does seem like a Lord of the Flies rip, but because of that I'm interested to see how that goes. Besides, high school is a more trying time than childhood, I guess. And the fact that they're all girls makes it more interesting, since I think girls are more viciously competitive than boys. :p
The fact that the characters are indeed female, does make it quite interesting. It's not all macho barbre and dancing around a fire after one kills a pig - it's deeper and more psychological.

As you said, girls are more vicious then guys at that age. They can be very catty, vindictive and form cliques that exclude others for silly things. Not saying that guys can't be the same way, but they are a little more tame and don't hold grudges as long. They tend to 'duke it out' and then thats the end of it.

I have only read the first two volumes (up to chapter 7) and there was an interesting cliffhanger at the end... hopefully, I'll have the time to read the next couple of chapters soon. :3
 

ShionHimirai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [FEATURED][Shoujo]Limit by SUENOBU Keiko

I've read up to the newest chapter that this group of Manga Editors put together-I don't know if this has been licensed or not yet, but I doubt it since there are still Edited Mangas around-and I read up to chapter 11. Very addicting! Extremely good! I suggest it. :D
 

oceansportrait

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: [Shoujo]Limit by SUENOBU Keiko

I really like this series. It has a lot of potential, so I just hope it doesn't go in the same direction as her last series ("LIFE") did, in which, although it started off as a realistic take on a teenage girl experiencing troubles in her life, by the end it was just a ridiculously crazy mess.

As someone pointed out, it's really unique in that it's an all female cast (well..at first anyhow) so it brings along a whole new angle. I really look forward to where this series heading!
 
Top