Wanted: Artist Line Artist Wanted for Webcomic [Unpaid]

createsienna

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi,

I am seeking a line artist to collab with on a LGBT webcomic. I have a colorist willing to help with the project. If interested please send me a message.
 

OncelerHentaiToes69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
23
Country
Romania
Hi,

I am seeking a line artist to collab with on a LGBT webcomic. I have a colorist willing to help with the project. If interested please send me a message.
Hi !I would like to collaborare with you.Those are some samples of my works in comica and webtoons,if you are on discord please let me now .
 

createsienna

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi !I would like to collaborare with you.Those are some samples of my works in comica and webtoons,if you are on discord please let me now .
Hi, thank you for responding to my post :). I apologize, for the late reply. I am barely on this site. Also, I am no longer in contact with the colorist because of the amount of time it took to find an artist. However, I am still writing the story and as a side note, I am seeking to participate in the Webtoon short story contest. If you still want to collaborate on a webcomic let me know. The Webtoon contest offers several cash prizes and the comic would be featured which provides extra perks. It is faster to reach me on Instagram @createsienna
 
Top