• Evergreen

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

DarkNinja

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just curious about who people think would win in a fair fight.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lisanna stomps. Ever is fodder while Lis proved she is a solid mid tier for being able to fight Stardress Lucy on equal terms.

grey matter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Lisanna stomps. Ever is fodder while Lis proved she is a solid mid tier for being able to fight Stardress Lucy on equal terms.
Didn't she get one shot when Lucy used her full power? I wouldn't consider that mid tier. I suppose Lissana is like a missing link between mid tier (Lucy, Wendy etc) and low tier (Wakaba, Romeo etc)

But yea, she has shown improvements, while Evergreen is stuck in FF arc. The only one who has shown some improvement in Thunder Tribe is Freed.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Didn't she get one shot when Lucy used her full power? I wouldn't consider that mid tier. I suppose Lissana is like a missing link between mid tier (Lucy, Wendy etc) and low tier (Wakaba, Romeo etc)

But yea, she has shown improvements, while Evergreen is stuck in FF arc. The only one who has shown some improvement in Thunder Tribe is Freed.
She was solid Stardress tier, and only got oneshotted by Mix Dress which is far stronger than Stardress. I put Stardress Lucy on a similar level to DF Wendy (no enchantment boosts) and both are higher end mid tiers.

grey matter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
She was solid Stardress tier, and only got oneshotted by Mix Dress which is far stronger than Stardress. I put Stardress Lucy on a similar level to DF Wendy (no enchantment boosts) and both are higher end mid tiers.
I see things a bit differently. I consider upper middle tier, reserved for someone like Elfman. Stardress mix Lucy 'the' middle tier (even if only for a few seconds). And, DF Wendy (no ench) and regular stardress Lucy barely making middle tier. I suppose by that, Lissana too barely makes middle tier, which is why I said missing link.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
They're all fodder, assuming Laxus or Erza are high tier.
  • Aquarius star dress and DF Wendy combined are fodder to Kyria. Kyria herself can be low diffed by base Laxus.
  • Star dress mix was no sold by Elfman.
  • Lisanna was rear naked by Capricorn.
  • Gemini Lisanna was oneshotted by Madmole.
  • LFD would kill snake-Lucy.
That said, Lisanna has better showings than Evergreen. I guess.