We do know more or less what the team can do, except we don't know the limits of current Kallavan. As I see this, Kallavan is very durable, probably more than Lobadon. Yasratcha got his core extra lives. So Lobadon is not winning It easily like he did against Hugo.
We also don't know the limits of Lobadon. He one shotted Hugo with a single primal punch, without even using his shinheuh or calling It a lethal or transcendental technique. He also tanked Hugo's transcendental needle technique pretty easily. And Hugo was together with another Po Bidau executives in the ship at the end of S2. It's very unlikely she is not part of the Top 10 of the family.
Hard fought battle, but I bet on Robadon. I will bet Gran Abuelo's strong enough to defend most of the attacks of the other team, and I think Robadon got the offensive power to beat Yama, Lyborick and destroy Yasratcha core. Kallavan's atomic explosion would cause a lot of damage, but Robadon should also possesses similar or strong fire power.
Result: Lobadon win High or Extreme Diff.