Support Log-in box error?

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hello, guys.

I've just noticed this today. So, we have two quick log-in box here in this forum, which are the ones I circled in red on picture below.


Today I used the second quick log-in box which located at the right part of the forum, right at the top of the first category. After I logged in and browsed a while, I realized this, circled in red and blue:


If I logged out then I logged in from the top quick log-in box, the one I circled in red on the second picture, everything works normally.

Not that this error is really bugging or something; it's just weird that you're already logged in but there's still a log in box at the top of the forum. ^^"

Thank you for your attention~
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I get that too when I don't check the "Remember me?" box (eg when I use a friend's computer). Did you check that box? If not, then that's probably the reason. Someone (I think BBB Banana) brought it up on IRC before, and a tech explained but I don't really recall what the explanation was :sweat
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I checked on the "remember me" at the top log-in box, but not at the second log-in box. So I can't really tell, haha~ XD

edit: I've just tried it, and you're right, it worked. :O I suppose this question is answered then, haha~ Thank you! :D
 
Last edited:
Top